f o r t y e i g h t

"Good afternoon, ceo-nim." I greeted afyer I answered the call.

"I was monitoring your sns earlier because you are one of our famous stars and I saw something." Ceo-nim said.

"A-Ah, yes." I answered.

"I didn't know that you know my niece, Ms. Im." Ceo-nim said over the line.

"P-Pardon?" I asked. Who's his niece?

"Myoui Mina, she's my niece. Well, not really my niece but my wife's niece." Ceo-nim answered.

"Myoui Mina?" I said making Mina look at me and pointed herself.

"Yes, Ms. Im. I'm glad she finally found someone to make her happy. Take care of her, Ms. Im." Ceo-nim said.

He's not angry?

"Excuse me, Ceo-nim. But, aren't you angry? About me and Mina?" I clarified.

"Angry? No, no, Ms. Im. Our company is known for letting their Idols what they want to be, what they want to do. And, I'm happy that you are finally being one of them. You don't just follow my rules now, Ms. Im. You are following your heart now too. I don't want my idols to have they fame they want but not the life they want. So, just live happily, Ms. Im." My mouth fell with what Ceo-nim answered.

"So, I can officially announce to the public my relationship with Mina?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, Ms. Im. I'll send you some bodyguards later incase a lot of reporters and medias will bug you after you announce it." Ceo-nim

"Thankyou, ceo-nim. Thankyou thankyou." I thanked him.

"You are deeply welcome, Ms. Im. Be happy woth you're relationship. And tell Mina that I said hi." I answered, "yes" before he dropped the call.

"So...what happened?" Mina asked.

Just when I was about to answer, Manager-nim told me that It's my turn after a few minutes.

"I'll tell you later." I said and hugged her.

"Goodluck, babe." She said and kissed me on my cheeks that made my cheeks turned red.

"I'll watch over there." She pointed somewhere in the audience.

"Okay." I said and finally got up the stage

*
i have exams later and i havent studied anything. mdhsjdbdnsjs can you guys give me motivation? Jdudhshs