t h i r t y s i x

[mina]

"Hey, Mina want to get some ice cream?" Nayeon asked me after she got back to her casual clothes.

"Sure, I'm craving for some ice cream." I answered.

"I think we should ask Jihyo, wait, I'll ask her." she walked to jihyo's position.

With few open mouths, head shake and hand sign, Nayeon returned to where I am.

"She refused. She said she needs to focus on portfolio." I nodded to Nayeon.

"So, shall we go?" Nayeon asked. "Let's go!" I shouted and cling my arms to Nayeon's.

Her manager(?), I think, drove us to the ice cream parlor. Well, she wanted to take a bus but we know that she can't do that because for the fact that she is an idol.

Nayeon told her manager to fetch us after 2 hours. We also planned to go to the mall.

I was the one who ordered and again, because Nayeon is a freaking idol.

I put the tray on the table which made Nayeon look to me.

"I'm sorry, I should be the one ordering because I was the one who invited you." She said.

"It's okay. It's not really a problem." I said and sat infront of her.

"I heard Twice will perform on my event at the school." She started.

"Ne, we'll start practicing the week before that." I said.

"I feel sorry for Twice." I looked at her when she mentioned Twice.

"You worked for that competition for 3 months and then it was delayed for two freaking years." she said emphasizing the "two freaking years".

"I kinda felt sorry for us too. And for the fact that I wasn't here anymore when that competition happens. I'm going to graduate next year. And most of us will too."

"Oh, yeah. It will be just Tzuyu and Dahyun." She replied.

"And Chaeyoung too. But she will graduate 4 months after us." I said.

"But it's good that dean made Twice the official group of JYP University." I agreed to Nayeon.

"Yeah, and I'm thankful for that."

We continued to eat our ice creams.

I see from my peripheral vision, Nayeon taking glances at me.

Is she looking at me?

I looked at my back to see of there are people but there wasnt.

I just shrugged it off and continued eating my icecream.

Just when I thought Nayeon stopped taking glances. I looked at her but I caught her looking at me.

Instead of being shy, Nayeon still looked at me.

I never knew, Nayeon's eyes are these pretty.

Being shocked with what I was thinking I looked down breaking the eye contact that we just had.

"We still have 1 and half hour. Enough time to walked around the mall." We left the shop and walked to the mall almost just on the other side of the rode.

With the help of Nayeon's cap, she is still undiscovered.

The first shop that we went in is a toy shop. I am the one who dragged Nayeon here because I saw cute penguin stuffed toy.

"Penguin again." I heard Nayeon murmured.

I was busy walking around the aisle that's full of penguins when I saw a bunny stuffed toy.

The teeth reminds me of one person, Nayeon. I laughed mentally.

"Nayeon! Come! I have something to show you." Nayeon obediently obeyed and walked to where I am.

"I saw your twin." I said mid-chukling. "Twin? Who?" She asked.

I picked the bunny stuffed toy and displayed it infront her face.

"Awuwuwu, you are Nayeon's twin, right?" I asked the bunny stuffed toy that earned me a smack from Nayeon.

"Aw, appa." I cutely said and do a pout. I am mentally cringing to my actions, really.

"Serves you right." Nayeon jokingly said.

"Bunny, look. Your twin hurt me." I told the bunny stuffed toy.

Nayeon got the stuffed toy from me. "You did good, twin." Nayeon moved the stuffed toy's hand to high-fived with it.

She laughed with her actions.

She looks pretty while laughing. How can she be this beautiful.

I suddenly slapped my face.

Mina, why are you being like that? Your being a byuntae.

Nayeon looked shocked from what I did. "Why did you that?" She asked.

"Nothing, nothing."

"Are you somewhat...crazy?" she said and do the hand sigh for crazy.

"Ah, aniyaaa." I answered.

After few more teasing and laughing, we went to another store.

"Are you going to buy something?" I asked her. "Aniyo, I'll just window shopped." She answered.

"Wow, this dress looks amazing." Nayeon reacted when she saw a dress.

"But, I'm not going to buy it. Too expensive, meh." She said when she saw the price.

"Why don't you buy it. You have a lot of money. Remember, you are an idol." I said.

"Shh, be quite, someone might hear you." I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

"And, I'll never trade my hard earned money just to buy a dress that I like and that I am not sure if it will suits me. I have a lot of things to prioritize."

I didn't know Nayeon has this attitude. I thought she is that carefree girl that will just do and buy anything,

"How about we play in the arcade?" Nayeon asked and I nodded.

"Kajja!" She said and started to run. I don't feel running that's why I just walked.

"Agh, come on." Nayeon said when she noticed taht I am not running. She walked back to me and holds me hand.

I can feel my heart beat starting to raise.

She drags me to the arcade but my attention was just on our hands. Her hand fits perfectly to mine.

I can hold this until forever.

"Mina! Penguin?" Nayeon waves her other hand infront of me. "Why are you spacing out?" I just shook my head to her.

Ugh, Mina. Why are you thinking that. You are both freaking girls. And you are straight, right?

Wait, am I?