t w e n t y s i x

*3 weeks later*

[mina]

"Dean JYP, why did you called us?" Jeongyeon asked because she is the leader.

"I called you all here because, I wanted you all to know that GirlGroupClash is not going to happen. The organizers decided to delayed GirlGroupClash for 2 years. That means that some of you will not be here anymore when that happens." Dean explained.

"Then what about Twice? What will happen to us now?" Dahyun asked that made all of us nod. "Well, I decided that Twice will be the official face of JYP Univeristy. Evertime that we have celebrations and programs, Twice will perform a song or two."

"So we will still practice?" Tzuyu asked Dean.

"Ofcourse, girls. And you will perform next month." Dean said.

"Next month? Why?" I asked. "As you all know, Im Nayeon a rising star is studying in our school. Her label and manager decided to organize an event here."

"Is that for the promotion of her album?" Jeongyeon asked. "Ne, Ms. Yoo. I talked to them if can Twice perform and they agreed. So your practice will start a week before the event. You can now all go." We bowed before heading outside Dean's office.

"I didn't know that Nayeon will have an event here." Jeongyeon said. "Yes, she didn't tell us." Dahyun agreed.

I figured out that almost all of the members of Twice are Nayeon's friends. First, Jeongyeon unnie and Tzuyu, they are friends since secondary. Then Dahyun, she is one of Nayeon's close blockmates.

"Mina!" I or should I say all of us turned around to see who called me.

"Oh-Nayeonie." Jeongyeon unnie greeted Nayeon. Yes, it's Nayeon.

"Hi, Jeongie. Penguin, can I talk to you?" Nayeon looked at me after she greeted back Jeong unnie.

"Ne, ne." I said. Nayeon pulled me away from the others. She took me to the benches.

"What are you going to tell me?" I asked once we sat down.

"I just want to tell you that you can stop helping me for catching up from my lessons. I already talked about this to Dean and he agreed. You helped me a lot, penguin. Thankyou for helping and being with me the whole time." She said. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"You are welcome, Nayeon. It doesn't feel like I was helping you catching up. I felt like I was just spending time with you. And thankyou for the money again, Nayeon." I said.

Nayeon and I grew close for the past month. For almost 4 hours with each other every weekdays we also hung out with each other when she has time during weekends. I learned that all of her schedules for promotion was during weekends.

"So, no more lessons?" I nodded to her. "But can we stay friends?" Nayeon shyly asked. "Ofcourse. What kind of question is that, Nayeon?" I laughed.

"Just want to be sure, penguin." She said.