t h i r t y n i n e

[mina]

"Let's go, girls!" jeongyeon said, all of us nodded except chaeyoung.

"Wait, where are you all going?" chaeyoung asked us.

"Well, the Im Nayeon invited us to dinner. Would you like to come?" Sana told Chaeyoung.

The other girls looked at me suspisciously.

"Im Nayeon? OFCOURSE~!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and get her bag.

I immediately walked outside the practice room to get out from their stares.

"Oooh, someone's excited~." I heard Dahyun said.

I just shook my head and walked faster. Soon enough, I reached the parking lot.

I saw Nayeon, sitting in one of the benches not quite far from her van, since the university's parking lot in an outside one.

I think she saw because she waved her hand and stood up.

She walked towards me and gave me a hug, "Glad you still came." she said.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked her hugging her back.

"Because of what I did to you earlier. I just thought you will feel awkward around me." she explained.

"I kinda thought of being awkward around you right now, but it vanishes when I saw you sitting on the bench. Maybe I'm really comfortable with you." I said and gave her a smile.

"And so do I to you." she answered and smiled too.

That smile, it's beautiful. Her bunny teeth was quite visible, which I love it being shown when she smile.

Ugh, mina. What are you thinking?

"Would you two mind If we still join you at the dinner?" Tzuyu said making the both of us: Nayeon and I, looked behind us.

Twice is here now. I saw Jeongyeon smirking to Nayeon.

The girls started riding Nayeon's van, one by one, when I suddenly felt something is missing. More like someone...

"Yaaaah! Don't leave me!" I heard Momo's voice from a far.

Right! Why is Momo not here?

Nayeon looked behind me and I did the same.

We saw Momo walking towards us with her backpack clinging on her shoulder.

We can see that Momo is panting hard.

"Oh, I forgot about you." Nayeon said.

Momo rolled her eyes at Nayeon, "Just because Mina is here, doesn't mean you'll forget me."

"What are you talking about?" Nayeon asked Momo.

"Oh, nothing, Nayeonie." Momo said and walked closer to Nayeon.

"I know you like her." I heard Momo whispered to Nayeon.

Nayeon like girls? Who's that girl?