f o r t y t h r e e

"If I did a bull's eye, will you kiss me?" Nayeon asked Mina.

"Uhm..." Mina shocked and nervously answered.

"Hey Nayeon, let's finish this!" Irene shouted to Nayeon.

Nayeon saw how Seulgi is massaging Irene and showering Irene's cheek with soft kisses.

Nayeon is envy.

Nayeon walked infront of the target.

"You go first, Irene." Nayeon said and Irene nodded to her.

Irene positioned herself and closed one of her eyes.

"1, 2, 3... hiah!" Irene released the dart and it  landed on 6.

Irene may have got 6 but Nayeon is still nervous. What if she got 5 or 2? Or worse, 0.

"You can do it, Nayeon." Mina cheered but inside, she's not really expecting Nayeon to win over Irene.

Irene was more of an amateur while Nayeon, well let's just say that she's a rookie, a level lower than Irene.

Nayeon positioned.

She closed both of her eyes and breathed heavily.

Please, be a bull's eye, Nayeon wished.

After breathing heavily, Nayeon opened both of her eyes and shouted, ha!

She threw the dart mercilessly.

All four of them watched how the dart landed on the target.

It's 8!

Nayeon was supposed to be celebrating because she beated Irene but no, she isn't.

Why is it not a bull's eye? Just a little farther and it will be 10, wae!?, Nayeon scolded to herself.

On the other hand, Mina was jumping and shouting in happiness.

She beated Irene!, Mina thought.

She saw Nayeon looking so gloomy instead of being happy.

She walked to Nayeon.

"Hey, why aren't you happy?" Mina asked Nayeon as soon as she got beside her.

I didn't hit that freaking 10!, that's what Nayeon is thinking.

Mina blushed, "Atleast you won." Mina said making Nayeon confused.

"It's okay if you didn't got the bull's eye. You still won." That's when Nayeon knew that she said that aloud.

"I-I wa--" Nayeon got cut off by Mina...

"I'll still give you what you want though, Ms. Im Nayeon." Mina said.

"Wha--" and once again, Nayeon got cut off but this time, by Mina's face leaning near to hers.

"W-What are you doing?" Nayeon can't help but to stutter.

Mina's face was just an inch away from Nayeon's.

Nayeon's feeling the romatic excitement whenever she and Mina are together, but this time, it a way lot higher.

"Uhm, giving your price?" Mina said and leans closer making their lips touched each other.

It may seem cliché but Nayeon felt butterflies inside her stomach and fireworks exploding around them.

It was just a peck, but they felt what they felt for each other.

It may not be still be LOVE but it's probably more than like.

*
fRENS, I AM NOT OKAY. I AM FEELING THE KILIG (ROMANTIC EXCITEMENT) THE WHOLE TIME I AM WRITING THIS.

I WAS SUPPOSE TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT MY bitchy bestfriend, Daeni_1315 , logged out my account here in wattpad. And the chapter I wrote was not synced, meaning i wrote it without an internet connection.

blame her.

But im thanking her too though, this chapter is a lot better than the one i was supposed to publish.

wait for the next chapter by the end of this week ;-)