Chapter 33

*BETHANYS POV*

I pressed end after I knew something was wrong with Kenny. I checked the time, it's 12:00. My birthday is today. Oh my gosh.

"Corey, I have to go. I think something is wrong with Kenny." I say very fast and he nods.

"Do you want me to drive you?" He asks and I nod.

He is going to get his drivers license tomorrow but I don't care. Kenny is in trouble.

When I arrive, I knock on the door impatiently. His dad opens the door with a smile.

"Mr. Miller, may please come in?!" I scream way to fast and he nods and I push him out of the way. I run into his room and can't find him. I look in his closet and under his bed. I run out of his room and I hear heavy breathing. Kenny. I listen to the sound and run in the bathroom. I got off the phone with him about 10 minutes ago so he's had trouble breathing since.

"KENNY! ARE YOU OKAY?" I scream and he moves his hands out to reach me.

"B-b-b-Beth" he stutters and I gasp.

I pick him up and slightly drag him put of the bathroom. Mr. Miller saw Kenny with a red face and saw he couldn't breath.

"Kenny!" He screamed and pulled him up by his hands, helping him breathe. Little did he know, it barely worked.

"Start the car!" I screamed at him and he ran in he garage.

I brought him in the car and he looked at me. He coughs and grabs a paper bag and pukes. What's wrong with Kenny? Why isn't he telling me? What if there's nothing wrong?

We arrive at the hospital and rush him inside. Doctors saw me struggling and rushed over.

"Oh no! What's wrong?" They asked and grabbed as stretcher and he flew away into a room. I'm scared. Overly scared.

*KENNYS POV*

My breathing is almost to where I can't breath. What's wrong with me? I knew I had cancer but I didn't know it would worsen by breathing. They lay me down and I wonder if my dad told Bethany I had cancer. Oh no. Everything turns pitch black again and I'm out.

*BETHANYS POV*

I wait in the waiting room and I feel a tear fall down my cheek. As I'm about to lose it and cry in my hands, Corey walks in. Thank god. His eyes meet mine and he walks this way. He sees my red face and the tear that just rolled down my face.

"Beth, what happened?" He asks. How did he know I would be here?

"Kenny is having trouble breathing and I'm worried" I say and he puts his arms around me. We both lean in foe a hug and I cry on his shoulder. Hard. He caresses my neck as I sob on him.

"It's okay baby. Everything will get better." He says and I nod where he Cant see. After all that, a doctor walks out from where they took Kenny. She looks at me.