lion's loyal intentions for his princess

I saw him raise a brow at me.

And honestly, I thought he'd be angrier and almost wanted to punch his throat for his calmness.

If he cared that little about Y/N th-

"Let her go."

I scoffed.

"What makes you think I'll do that?"

"Because I can ruin her, in the flash of a second and if you're holding her like she's a diamond, then I can easily assume she means that much to you," he countered and it was my turn to raise a brow.

"She's priceless for me."

"Too late for you then."

He strode over, our gaze never faltering.

"She's mine now, let me make that painfully clear to you and any other who thinks they have a claim over her," he narrowed his eyes.

"I know I have every claim over her," I chuckled, standing up with Y/N still in my hold.

She was in my arms, my arm under her back while the other hooked around the back of her knees.

"And I will prove it more than you ever could, you mongrel," I smirked when he clenched his fists.

"I'm a feline, excuse you," he snapped back. "How long do you think you'll have her? Even if you have her now, you won't for long. She'll be running back to me," he chuckled.

"Then do you have the nerve to take her now?" I asked and he simply smiled at me.

"Oh, I have every right to do so, but perhaps I'd let you even have your little moment with her," he paused, as if to think and his eyes widened. "Actually, I reconsidered. No, she's coming with me now," he growled and I saw the sharp edges of his canines.

Without another second passing, he stepped forward, his hand over Y/N's wrist and he paused, seeing if I'd react.

"Get your hand off of her."

"I could say the very same."

And without another moment, he had her.

Swiftly out of my arms, she was stumbled upright beside him as he had yanked her to him.

She rubbed her eyes, her foot stumbling and he held her close to his chest.

"Stay away from her if you know what's good for you," his voice was deep and Y/N blinked, fully coming to her senses.

"Leo!" Her eyes widened as she grabbed his collar. "Do you even know what you're doing?!"

She pushed him back, stepping back towards me.

She didn't hesitate to raise her voice against him and he didn't speak, simply tugging her towards him.

"I know exactly what I'm doing."

And before I could stop him, he had Y/N falling forward, his two fingers tight against the side of her neck and she winced. Losing her balance entirely, he had swooped her up.

The hold I had her in before, he now mirrored it.

"You bastard," I stepped forward and he smirked.

"Want to raise a hand against me and risk hitting Y/N?"

His eyes were cruel and I scowled.