Ch. 1- Award Show

~

The cameras flashed everywhere. I stood on the red carpet, posing in every way possible. I gently placed my hand on my hip, while lightly smiling. Then walked a few steps, to move on to a different section of cameras. The camera-men screamed my name, trying to get my attention, in hope of getting a snap of America's sweetheart.
Other celebrities were on the red carpet, posing for the cameras also. To my left, I saw Miley Cyrus, doing her signature pose. Her tongue popped out of her mouth to the side, while one eye was in winking position.
Then to my right, I saw my best friend, the one and only Ariana Grande. I looked over at her, and she gave me a friendly wave and a soft smile. But I soon looked away, giving all my attention to the cameras once again, unwillingly knowing that something huge was going to happen tonight. It was going to change everything.

Ariana and I took our seats at the award show, after taking a thousand pictures for the press.
The crowd got larger and larger as everyone took their seats, waiting for the show to start. During that time, Ariana and I had a pointless conversation (like always).
"OMG NO! REALLY?!" I said in disbelief at what she was saying. She was telling one of her crazy stories, that made no sense at all, but was still stupidly hilarious. That's what makes her unique. That's what makes her my best friend. She is also very extraordinary in a wonderful way, I enjoy that characteristic of hers too. She deserves a good guy in her life, but most men mistreat her, sadly. As you can tell, I care about my best friend a lot. I just hate to see her sad, but that's the consequence of fame, not being able to have a boyfriend. Most of the time, you're just overall too busy, other times they just mistreat you. I've only had one boyfriend, but I just never have enough time to be with them.
"I know right! It's crazy!" Ariana screeched. She smiled and turned towards the crowd, looking for a difference in the size of people sitting.
Ariana and I met on the set of "Victorious" when the show just began, and have been friends since then.
About 5 minutes later, the lights dimmed and the award show had started.
Some performances by Katy Perry, Jason Derulo & Taylor Swift have passed by when the "Best Female Artist' award was up.
"Alright, the nominees for "Best Female Artist" are... Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Nicole Gomez, Lorde & Katy Perry," the announcer spoke. He then continued, "And the winner is... NICOLE GOMEZ!"
The crowd went completely wild. Knowing that all cameras were on me, I immediately tried to hide my cheeks because I was blushing uncontrollably.
I tried to speed walk up to the stage, but it's hard to do that in my high heels. I knew I would fall sooner or later, what can I say.. I'm a klutz! I clonked up the steps to the stage, and took my award.
I began to speak, "Wow. I'm breathless. I've came so far. It's hard for me to believe that I only started in the singing business when I was 13. When I first started on "The Naked Brothers Band" tv show when I was 11, I didn't fully understand or could even process that this was actually happening for me, that being famous was possible.. But I made it. After doing all these different shows, I realized I didn't only have a passion for acting, but for music. Having only 4 albums and all of them being #1 in every country, is an unbelievable honor. Now I'm on my 2nd world tour, and you know what? I couldn't have done it with out my all my precious fans. They are like no other and I love them more than anything. I want to say thank you to god, my beautiful & successful sister Selena Gomez, my irreplaceable parents. All my family and friends and my best friend... Love you, Ari! Thank you all and goodnight!" I smiled sweetly as the placed boomed with cheers. I took my seat next to Ariana as she congratulated me.
Later that night, Ariana got the award for "Song of the Year" for the song "Problem."
As the night ended, Ariana and I headed to the after party, while trying not to get mobbed.
When we finally got there, and not so surprisingly, all the celebrities you can think of were there, either drinking or dancing like maniacs. We grabbed some drinks and sat awkwardly talking on a fancy couch, not doing anything interesting.
As I checked Twitter on my phone, all my fans were congratulating me on my award. Best. Fans. Ever. As I quickly stood up to show Ari all the tweets, I fell over on to someone who was in front me. I quickly stood up and looked at the person who was waaaay too close.
"Um hi..." I say looking at the person, trying to make out the face.
"You're Austin Mahone, right?" I say, staring into his gorgeous hazel eyes that sparkled every time he blinked. They were so mesmerizing, no, he was so mesmerizing.
"Yes, yes it is. It's great to finally meet you! It's such an honor to meet the one and only Nicole Gomez." He gave me a light smile and then quickly ran his hands through his thick, beautiful hair.
His lips were large, plump and totally kissable.
Man, I really need to contain myself, he's just a person. Well, an extremely attractive person.
Before I could return his flattering compliment, I heard someone behind me obnoxiously clearing their throat, to get my attention.

Ariana.

I look back angrily and glared at Ariana, as she smirked at me.
"Yeah, I can see you're busy and I don't want to be a bother, so I'm gonna go. Um, call me later, girl." She giggles, as she shoved me into Austin. Then disappeared out the door in the blink of an eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a new story!
I hope you like it, comment and vote please!
Make sure to comment your opinions on the fanfic so far.
Thanks! :)