Ch. 4- Taken Over Me

"Great! Ok, now give me that million dollar smile," said the photographer, taking pictures of me for my newest photo shoot.
The camera flashed.
"Now, let's try to do more of an innocent face. Kind of like you have no idea what you're doing, looking off into the distance, like you are distracted. But you're still innocent. This face describes your image perfectly. Got it?" The photographer says, making sure I understand what he was saying.
I slowly nodded my head, as I turned it to the side. I put a dramatic expression on my face and look into the distance.
As the cameras constantly flashed, I started to think about other things. Meaning Austin...
His eyes.
His hair.
His lips.
His personality.
His-
I was abruptly interrupted by the photographer, who obviously noticed me staring off into space.
"Nicole.. Um, are you alright? Do you want to take a break?" He says not even giving me time to answer before he says, "I think you need a break."
He walked off into a different room, leaving me all alone.
I was partially in shock how he randomly just left, but I had to give the poor photographer a break. I mean, he probably was really freaked out and concerned if I was gonna hurl of something. But Austin has that effect on me. He makes me zone out and if no one wakes up, I could zone out forever just thinking about him.
This is ridiculous. Why am I feeling like this. I met him once. I need to just settle my teenage hormones down, that go crazy for guys like Austin.

Later that day, on the way home from the photo shoot, I got a text from Ariana.
It read:
Hey hey hey. Guessssssss who is the the best friend ever? Uh huh, you guess it ME.
-Ari

I smiled to myself, she has a very perky personality as you can see.

How so? ;)
-Nicole

Well you know how I'm having my birthday party soon, with a bunch of people... Well I was thinking maybe I could invite austin for you. You know, so you could get some "one on one" time that you have waiting for. ;)
-Ari
Ok, to be honest at that moment I was unsure if I actually wanted him to come. I mean, a lot could go wrong. I'm a nervous wrecking ball around him. I know it was a great opportunity, but I wasn't sure.
But on a different note, how did Ariana know I have been thinking about him lately? I'm actually not surprised, I'm an open book, if you take the time to look, you find all the answers right there in the open.
I didn't text back for a while. I was having a war with myself, back and forth, back and forth trying to figure out what to do. I had no idea what to say back, and I'm pretty sure Ariana was getting kind of impatient with me not responding as fast as I usually do. So then I did. YOLO, right?!

I'm up for it.
-Nicole

She responded seconds later.

Yay! See you soon. Xoxo
-Ari

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

Yay!! She agreed!
Hope you enjoyed :)
Please comment & vote.
.
5 votes for an update!
Love you!!