Ch. 5- Party

Lights constantly flashed. Music blasted so loud, I swear I was going to be deaf. And all I could smell was alcohol.

I took another step into the large club. There was streamers and balloons all over the ground and falling from the ceiling. I frantically tried to look for Ariana, because this place was um.. Not somewhere I specifically enjoy being at and I overall just wanted to wish her a happy birthday too.

After looking for 20 minutes for my best friend, I was about to give up when someone jumped on my back. I was in a lot pain, but decided I shouldn't scream because I know no one would hear me over the loud rap music that pounded in my ears. Even if they did hear me, everyone would be too drunk to notice a girl hopeless screaming for her life.

My first thought was, oh gosh, did a intoxicated person jump on me. That would be very bad. Very bad. But as soon as the person jumped off my back and arrived in front of my face seconds later, I knew it was only Ariana.

"What the heck?! UGH, YOU ARE AN.. sorry I can't say that, it's your birthday! HAHA!" I giggled and handed her my gift that awaited her opening.

"Thanks, Nicole. Now, go enjoy yourself," she winked at me and then added, "I saw Austin by the back room, just saying." Then she disappeared.

Someday, I really have to say thank you to her. She has done so much for me, especially how she invited the hazel-eyed beauty for me tonight, I really have to say thanks for that one. ;)

I wandered for a bit around the club, but I knew exactly where I really wanted "wander", and it wasn't here. Possibly closer to the back, I don't know.. ;)

My mind kept telling me, go find him.

But I knew I would be too pushy and would make me look a bit desperate. So, after debating with myself for a little (more like 45 minutes), I convinced myself just to act "lost" and possibly "run into" Austin. I went with it.

I made my way to the back of the club, looking for the special person who has been on my mind since the day I first saw him.

I was captured in my own thoughts, I didn't even realize where I was walking.

I looked behind me, to see how far I've walked, obviously a long way because like I said before, when Austin is on my mind, I can zone out for eternity.

As I turned my head back to the way I was originally walking, all I saw was black. My head plunged into a hard surface.. Wait a chest, what? It smelt very good, not to be creepy, but it did. I was in a daze, but I after a while I though, hey, how about I just back away from this great smelling person and examine their face for once. I'm genius, right?!

I stepped away from the person and saw the heavenly face I've been waiting to see for days.

There he was just standing there. Blushing?! What..? Uh, this is awkward.

Oh gosh, now I think I'm blushing. Um, can you spell awkward? How about extremely awkward?! Before I could think anything more, a deep and attractive voice spoke.

"Nice to see you again. Looking beautiful as always."

That's it. That's exactly when my heart had completely stopped.

"Uh um uh uh uh um um, yah hi, I guess," I blurted out, probably not sounding very attractive. Probably more like a dying hippo, to be exact.

He laughed loudly.

"Ok, that was adorable," he said sweetly.

Thats when I was literally just about to freaking faint.

Was this real life? Was it really?

Even though I may be a celebrity, you should know, they still FANGIRL too.

"Um sorry, I probably sounded really stupid. Kind of like a dying whale or maybe a fish out of water or even a-" I quickly got interrupted, and to honest, I'm glad I did.

"You were kind of rambling..." He laughed again.

"I'm sorry. Uh, I kind of do that when I'm nervous. Aha. Sorry," I say, quite stupidly, not thinking what I just said.

"Stop apologizing. And you said you're nervous. Why?" He asked me, so suddenly.

I had no idea how to respond.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! :)

Please comment & vote!

7 votes for an update.

Love youuuuu