Fifth

"There is too much light in her." Kylo Ren said dejectedly. He was kneeling before Supreme Leader Snoke, his head bowed as he delivered an update on his apprentice.

"She is strong, stronger than she knows...but her call to the light is overriding the dark."

Snoke closed his eyes, a low rumble grew in the back of his throat as he hummed in thought.
"I see of what you speak of. The girl is strong...and with training, she will make an unstoppable sith." He paused, and opened his eyes, sneering. "And I see the dark in her. It is faint, but it's a seed rooted deep into her heart. With proper watering, it will bloom until she is overridden by darkness." He growled.

Kylo remained motionless, kneeling in the large room as the holographic Snoke glared down at him.

"I can train her, I will train her. I just need your guidance-"

Snoke leaned forward, an ugly scowl breaking out over his hideously scared face.
"The Resistance grows stronger with every passing breath. You will train her in the ways of the dark side, or else it will be her death on your conscience."

Kylo's fist clenched at the mention of her death, but he didn't speak.

"Go now, train your apprentice." Snoke sneered, gesturing a hand towards the door. Kylo rose to his feet more quickly than usual and made to leave. Just as he began to walk away, Snoke called out one last time.

"I will be expecting good things soon, Kylo Ren. Do not disappoint me."

Kylo didn't answer, and left the room. Outside, he took a shuddering breath and cleared his thoughts.

He would to train KA-7051, he would train her better than any sith had before him. And he would to make sure that she knew exactly which side she was on.

•♢•

Hot jet streams of water hit me from all corners as I viciously scrubbed at my skin.

In the stormtrooper quarters we hardly had time to bathe, and when we did, it was lukewarm water coming from one shower head.

An hour or so ago, I had woken up to see that the red light that Kylo used to deliver messages wasn't blinking. Thinking that I had time, I wandered into the bathroom and was thrilled to see that the shower had hot water and four shower heads on all four walls that hit you from all sides.

It took me a while to get a hang of the controls; but once I did, I wasted no time in lathering myself in the sweet smelling soap that dispensed from the wall.

When was the last time I had been this clean? I wondered as I scrubbed hair cleaner into my dirty blonde locks.
Dirt and soap suds ran down the drain and I absent-mindlessly pondered where the dirty water went.

I giggled at the thought of a trail of water floating in space, and then decided it was high-time I left this sweet haven of warmth and cleanliness.

Pressing a button near the soap dispenser, water was replaced by hot air as I was blasted dry.

I stood there long after my body was dry and hair damp, relishing in the warm air. Finally, I turned off the dryer and left the bathroom, brushing my hair and tying it high up on my head as I walked to my wardrobe.