1

Emma pov

Hi I am Emma, Emma Foster. I was born on May 28. I am 16 years old and I live with my parents that beat me everyday for no reason. I also sing covers on Instagram. I just uploaded a new cover on it so go check it out @bruh_its_Emma. ALWAYS PLUG
Anyways it is 3:26 right now and I am getting on my skateboard to go home. Do I want to go home.No,No I don't but I have to cause where am I going to go.

《 time skip》

As I walk in I see my dad come out of his and my mom's room all he has on is boxers and I knew what had happen. "I have some one here that you need to show a good time to sweetness" "Um...sorry but no I have homework to do, and plus I want to save my virginity until I find the right one" "NO" he yelled walking up to me and slapped me. I fall into the ground from how hard he hit me. I sat there holding my face trying not to cry. My mom walks out and says "Hey you little slut get over here right now" she said I got up and she pushed me into her room,were a big white guy was standing there chuckling. "Please I don't want this don't do what they say, I will pay you however much money just please don't hurt me." I beg but that was not enough. He walk over to me and grabbed my boob I yelled, because that stuff hurt LIKE REALLY BAD." Please stop right now" I yelled he was now kissing my neck, he started sucking my neck and I tried not to moan. But I did I felt him smile on my skin and he moved his head around my neck and was still sucking. I somehow got out of his grasp and ran I still had my back pack it always had a few extra cloths, money, my phone charger and somefood. I got on my skateboard and went to the park farthest away from that house. I made it to the park and no one was there which was good. I pulled out my phone which was still on 98% I open the camera to look at my neck and it had purple marks all over it. I looked at my wrist that had red marks over them. I hear someone talking I slowly get up and look to see if mom or dad was here, but I didn't see them. I was walking back wards and then bumbed into someone" Oh my God I am so sorry let me help you." He said helping pick up my stuff. "Thank you, you didn't have to do that for me" "No problem it's just my way of meeting a beautiful girl. Can j ask how old you are" "Um...yeah I am um...16" "No way that's so cool me too" he said really excited. That when I see him look at my neck and this happend "Hey if you don't mind me asking what happen to your neck" "Oh I.....um....it was... my..parents'' I say whispering the last part but not good enough because he heard me "Wait your parents gave you hickeys" "No not my parents but one of there friends tried to rape me and my parents were fine with it" i say now crying to this boy. "Wow I am going to your house and kill him where do you live, I am Zach by the way" "Well Zach I am sorry to tell you this but I have no home now, and you don't have to kill anyone for me" "What's your name Emma right" I just look at him and nod my head. "Ok Emma look you are now my friend that's girl so I have to protect you and your going to come live with me." He stated really serious. "Zach I can't just come live with you I barely know you" "But you know me well enough to know that I won't hurt you like this other guy did to you" he said holdin my neck. I look into his eyes that are telling me to go with him so is my heart.

Zach pov

I tried to make her come home with me after what had happend and she said she wouldn't go back to that house.

《1 hour before he meet Zach》

I was walking out if Taco Bell and wanted to go to the park for awhile since it was a few blocks away I just walked
《Time skip to the park》

As I get into the park a see a girl on her skateboard crying she stops and sits on a bench. Her neck looks like it has hickeys on it. I was going to walk up to her until she got up off the bench and she was walking towards me I acted like I didn't see her. "Oh my God I am so sorry let me help you." I said

《Back to right now》

I was looking her in the eye she moved my hands from her neck and said" Fine I will come home with you" she said "Omg thank you so much I could kiss you" and with that I put my lips on hers at first she was shocked and then started kissing me back.
(Btw the date is May 3rd) I took her back to mine because it was only a few houses away. We walk in and the boys are outside explain to her why they are here and she said she understood. "Well you can sleep in my room tonight and I will sleep on the couch and we will explain to the boys in the morning why you are,ok"

Emma pov

I just looked at him and said yes. "Ok well you can stay in here if you need anything just call me" he said after he gave me his number "Well goodnight Emma" just before he closed the door I said "Zach can you please stay with me until I fall asleep" I looked at me and nodded. He got in bed with me and pulled the covers over us.
《In the Morning》

A/n this was 1068 words