8

Zach pov
I ran out the door to try and find Emma. After a few hours of looking for her I gave up. I went to the park where we first met. "Emma are you here" I yelled knowing she's probablynot there. Then I got a call from Daniel.

                    *    Phone call.   *

Dani- hey Zach Emma's here and she really needs you right know

Me- ok I'm on my way don't let her leave

Dani- ok buddy I don't think she's leaving anytime soon

Me- ok bye Dani

                   *    Phone call.   *

I got back in my car and drive off to the house. When I get there I see all the boys around Emma. "Guys what happen" they move out the way so I can see her face. She had brusies all on her arms and her face. "Baby what happened" " I was getting out to m-my house a-and Aspen came up and h-hit me. I tried to stop her, I got a few good hits and I pulled some of her hair out." "Omg baby I'm so sorry." Just then the door opened and there was david. "What the hell is she doing here"Aspen said "Zach I told you that sluty bitch could not be here anymore I am sorry but I'm going to have to cut you from the band. You have 3 days to get out. I'm sorry." He said and walked out " Good that little bitch don't need to be here"  "Aspen you know I have had more than enough of your shit so you need to get out" Jack said finally sticking up for emma.

                                             •time skip•

2 weeks later
Emma pov

              Zach and the boys dropped from David. They have a new manager named john and let me tell you he's so cool. " Babe it's time to go." " Ok baby be right there." Ok so lots has happened. Well first things me and Zach both had our 17th b-day and it was AMAZING but somethings happened that night. Well I'm am 3 weeks pregnant and we are more than happy. Second things Corbyn and Christia got married and she is now 6 months pregnant. Jonah still has not found the one yet. Jack has Gabbie, I don't really understand their relationship but as long as Jack is happy that's good cause he's like my older brother. " babe I'm scared" "Why the baby is going to be fine it'll be perfect. "Your right I'm just freaking out over nothing". We get out the car and walk into the place to get my pictures of the baby. " Emma we are ready for you now" a nurse came out. Once we got in the Room she explained what she was going to do. "Ok this is going to be a little cold" she said and rubed the gel on my stomach. "Would you like to hear the baby's heart beat" I look at Zach and he nodded his head "Yes" then we hear the baby's heart beat for the first time ever. I look over at Zach his eyes glossed over. ''Zach that's our baby's heart beat inside me. We are goijng to be parents oh my goodness"

                    《Time skip》

After we get home from the doctors I  call my mom and tell her everything that happend and Zach did the same. "Baby I think we should tell the rest of the world because not even the boys know" "Your right" and that just what we did

 "Baby I think we should tell the rest of the world because not even the boys know" "Your right" and that just what we did

@bruh_itz_Emma - guess who's having a baby with @imzachherron

JonahMarais- No way I'm going to be a uncle of 2?! wow😂

SeaveyDaniel-Congrates😁💙

Jackaverymusic- I KNEW IT😂😉

imzachherron- I'm so happy baby

wdwlover-omg I can't my otp is having a bby