3

Emma pov

"Well you will live with me" he said I just looked at him. "No Zach I can't live with you and your band mates thats.... that's just I don't know Zach." "Come on Emma, were would you go." I stop and think for a minute "My aunt I would go with my aunt." He looked at my with a 'are you serious' face "Oh yeah and where does this so called 'aunt' live?" ''She lives in um...Texas..yeah Texas" he looks at my with thoughs eyes ughhh he's so cute. Why does Zach have to be so cute I thought "Why do you have to be so stubborn?" He chuckles. "Did I say that out loud." I said "Yes..yes you did, and answer my question will come live with us please" "Fine I will" he calls the other guys and they come help me finish packing my room up

Daniel pov
I like Emma  it I can't tell her that and she is with Zach I can't do that to him he is happy with her and she looks happy with him. I can't go out with her because she is 16 and I'm 18. So if her and Zach don't work out i will have to be the one she comes to

Zach pov

I want to ask Emma out on her birthday which is May 28th and my is May 27th(the day is May 3rd). I really like her she makes me happy inside and every time she smiles at me I get butterflys.

                     ~Timeskip~

We get back to the house and I show Emma where she can put her stuff. "So you will sleep in my room and I will sleep on the couch or with one of the other guys." "No Zach I will sleep on the couch, I don't want to take your bed away from you" she said I look at her."Unless you want to sleep with me" she said. "Uh...You sure" "Yes I am sure, it would be so bad"

Emma pov

Just as me and Zach were about to kiss Corbyn can in the room and said "Come on you to love birds we are watching a movie down stairs. I look at Zach who's cheekes were red like a cherry. "Zach you ok" I said as I intertwined our fingers. He looked at me and just kissed my cheek now my cheeks were red. We were watching Dumb and Dumber 2. My eyes started getting heavy and I layed my down on the couch and I guess Zach fell asleep with me.

Jonah pov

I look beside me and see Emma and Zach asleep together on the couch.
So I took a picture and posted it on my Insta.

JonahMarais-I ship them together. @imzachherron @bruh_its_Emma

CorbynBesson-I swear he needs to ask her out already 💖

SeaveyDaniel-Yeah so happy for them ask her out Zach @imzachherron
1,755,340 likes
            Tap to load more comments

I am not joking Emma is like my little sister. The movie ended so I pick Emma up off the couch and put her in Zachs bed.

Emma pov

I felt someone pick me up. I open my eye and see it was Jonah I sit up and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Emma what are you doing" he chuckled "Nothing just getting comfortable" I laughed "Ok whatever you want" he opened the door to Zachs room and layed me down on the bed but I didn't want to let go because he was sooooooo warm. "Emma are you going to let go" he asked me "I don't know yet, your really warm" "Come on Em I need to go get my sleep" i kiss his cheek. "Omg Jonah I am sorry..." and he cut me off by kissing me. "Jonah we can't" I said "I know em." I jump off him and just hug him. "Goodnight Jo." "Goodnight Em." Then we heard Zach yell "GUYS WAKE UP. EMMA IS GONE. OMG I SHOULD HAVE NEVER WENT TO SLEEP. OMG EMMA. EMMA WERE ARE YOU." Me and Jonah started laughing. "Zach she's in your room bro calm down" " Thanks Jonah" Zach yelled from down stairs, he ran up and went to sleep with me.

A/n oof