10

Christina pov

Why does Corbyn think it a girl it's Cleary a boy. Gosh boys. Anyway I am on my way to see Emma and Zach. And my future god-son or daughter.

When I get to there house I hear a scream I pound on the door and Emma opens it laughing.

"What happend are you ok is the baby ok?" "Claim down we're fine" she said rubbing her stomach. "Oh hey Christina. What are you doing here."

"Oh i just want to see how y'all were doing and making sure that the new addition to the Herron family is baking just right."

"Yes the baby is just fine." Emma said "Do you have any Names yet" Emma looked at Zach then back to me " Well if it's a girl her mane with be opal , if it's a boy his name will be Daniel"

"As in the Daniel Seavey that's in your baby dad's band" I said laughing and she just laughed nodding her head.

                          Time skip

Emma pov

After Christina left I went to take a shower. "Hey babe you won't leave me when the baby is here right." I said to Zach

"Emma I would never leave you and my first child. Y'all are now my world and I don't want my child not having a dad and you having to deal with him or her always asking about me"

"Zach I love you just know that" " I know Emma." I looked at him then kissed his cheek and walked in our bathroom to take a shower

"Hey Zach could we go get something to eat I'm really Hungry" "yeah let me just get my shoes on and then we can go" "ok"

When we got into the car out of know I started crying. "Baby what's wrong" Zach asked and was holding my cheek. "I just love you so much and I want to have this baby no matter what"

"Emma of course your going to have this baby no matter what and you know I love you too" he said wiping my tears away. "What do you want to eat" and all I could think about what him

"You" he looked at me "you want to eat me?" "No I mean yes I mean no I don't k ow anymore. It's all the hormones making me like this I want to just eat and just ughhh. The purks of having a baby."

Zach just laughed and kissed my neck I moaned and then looked at him. "Do you think it's safe to do this while your pregnant" "I don't know it will just make the baby look more like you who cares"

I said was I got out the car walking back to our house. "Emma-" Zach stopped me. "You need to eat something, your eating for two now remember"

"Right I'm sorry" "don't be sorry it's not your fault that your horny" Zach laughed and we went back to the car

                Time skip back home

Zach pov

     She's acting so crazy. I called Corbyn and he said Christina did the same thing so this shouldn't be so bad right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n I will be posting every other day now
Please vote and comment ❣