7

(Music's just for fun^)

Emma pov

I look at Zach in shock."Guys I'm going to go the grove" i yell before any of them could say anything. I get in my car and head to the grove.

                      Time skip
I get there and hear a well known voice. My dad. "Hey Emma what,are you doing here" he said kinda yelling "Look I don't want any trouble dad I just want to get some new clothes and leave please" I asked. Then this lady who looked to be in her early 50s came up to us and kissed my father's cheek. "Hi sweet cheeks who are you? Oh are you lost do you need me to call your mommy" she said in a bitchy voice. "No I'm just leaving thanks though" I say rolling my eyes at her. "I will see you later Emma ok?" I just walked away. I got to my car and head back to the WDW house. After I get out of my car Zach runs up to me "Omg Emma thank God your ok. I could have lost you babe don't do that ever again." "Ok chill I won't babe" I say copying him. " Come on let's go to my room" he said. We walk up the stairs and I almost fell but Zach was there to catch me. We walked into his room and he kissed me.

Zach pov

I kissed her. After we pull away I looked at her DAMN she was fine.  "Emma.." I say her name and she looked at me. "I have been wanting to tell you something but it's hard to." Here it goes "Me and the guys are going on tour and..." "Its ok Zach, I will be fine here" she said kissing my cheek. She walked out of the room. "Wait no that's not what I meant baby listen to me" I say to her. Just as I was about to yell her David walked in, our manager. "Zach....and Emma.ugh why are you here I want you out of this house NOW"he said to her she ran out the door crying "WHAT a dick move David" Corbyn said running out the door to Emma. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DAVID THATS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU WERE YELLING AT" I yell at him " WELL YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BROUGHT A STUPID GIRL LIKE THAT IN THIS HOUSE SHE DOES NOT BELONG HERE. YOU HEAR ME SHE BELONGS SOMEWHERE ELSE just not here." I just looked at him then Corbyn came back inside and said the sentence that broke me "Guys Emma ran away" "No she has to come back right?" I say Daniel opened his mouth to say something but David did instead "No Zach she won't come back because she is not welcome here and ahe is no longer your girlfriend. I will file charges on her for trespassing too." And with that he walked out of the house. I thought to myself 'She has to come back. Right?'

A/n do you think she will come back
Please vote and comment