6

Emma pov

I woke up with Zach talking on the phone all I heard was like "I want her to live here with us". I don't know why he would want me to live here I mean I look like a frog. Anyway I heard his foot steps and I pretended to be asleep."I know your not asleep Emma." "Well Zach what if I didn't want to get up. " I told him. He just looked at me, he started walking towards me. "Emma you need to get up" and with that he kissed me THE FUCKING ZACH HERRON KISSED ME. I mean of course I kissed back, then it got heated.He bit my lip and I gasped and he stuck his tongue in my mouth and our tongues fighting for the win. He won. He started kissing my neck and sucked leave a hickey on my neck. And then I told him to stop. "What's wrong babygirl" he said I looked at him and said "The boys are down stairs we can't" he looked at me and said "I know baby let's go see what they are doing". So we walked down stairs and all the guys where staring at me. Jonah was smirking at me and mouthed 'y'all make out huh' I just nodded my head. "Hey babe just so you know I love you" Daniel said I looked at him confused. He whispered in my ear " Just go along with it" he looked in my eyes and I mouthed 'ok'.
"WHO CALLED MY GIRLFRIEND BABE AND SAID I LOVE YOU" Zach said coming out of the kitchen. "Oh your girlfriend huh" "Well yeah I marked you as mine if you didn't tell by your neck" "Zachary you didn't leave me a hickey?!" "Yeah he did" Corbyn said coming out from the bathroom. "WHAT I had to" "Omg Zach if my dad sees this I am dead LITERALLY" "You'll be fine oh and you live here now"

A/n I felt very very very uncomfortable making this so plz vote and comment

Love you all