Chapter 1

"I'm done! I can't take this bullshit anymore Aria! I know what you've done, better yet who you've done so just get out!" Spencer scream at me.

"What are you taking about?! Are you getting more photos or something because I'm telling you again I've never been with anyone other then you!" I cried out to him, hoping he'd get past whatever someone's trying to convince him and listen to the truth.

"I'm done with your filthy lies, do you think I ever believed you?! I was just making sure you didn't try and leave with everything before I could get the divorce I deserve, which includes you getting nothing and leaving me alone! And don't worry, your best friend has already helped me to move on from your cheating ass! So get out and get your lawyer ready!" What? I looked at him, betrayed by not only the love of my life but the fact that the person I trusted the most after him, June, was apparently with him.

"Did you sleep with her?" I whispered, not really wanting to hear his answer.

He gave me an evil smirk, which was the only answer I needed to know what they'd done.

"Don't worry, send the papers to my parents house and I will sign them, I don't want anything from you and hope you two are so happy together. Just know, that your the cheater, not me, and that the truth will eventually come out.

I sprint out of our house as fast and I can, feeling as though my whole world is falling around me. What did I do to deserve this?

This is a short chapter because the story really starts a year after this, but this fight is very important