Chapter 23

"Ahhh!!!!! What the hell?!?!"
"What the fuck!?"
"I'm going to kill you guys!!!!"
"Holy fucking shit!!!!"

"Shut up! Some of us are trying to sleep!" I scream at my current housemates. Damn that's rude.

I start to fall back to sleep, cuddling into Spencer whose in bed with me. Hey I fell asleep drunk and let this happen, and right now I'm too tired to care.

Almost back asleep as quickly as I woke, my door is slammed open.

This time Spencer answers, "What the fuck do you want, I would like to keep the opportunity of cuddling this one so get the fuck out!"

Yeah! Leave us alone!

"Yeah? Well that fucking opportunity left when you all decided to prank all of us!" Michael scream.

"Yeah bitches! Get your asses up!" Kayla followed back!

"Why the hell did you think this was a good idea?" Erica stated, somehow more calmly.

Knowing that there's no way I'm going back to sleep, I sit up, and actually look at everyone who has entered my room, and start dying of laughter.

So, we knew that everyone was drunk and doing some dirtiness, so we made our plan, and waited til we knew they were asleep, not only did we draw with marker all over their faces, we parent trapped their rooms with feathers, glue, chocolate and whipped cream. To say our mission was successful is an understatement. And to think that to drunk people could pull it off so thoughtfully.

I cannot stop laughing, and neither can spencer. But none of those people have any sort of sense of humor.

"Y'all bitches better get 5 more sets of eyes, because were coming." Kayla says with a smile. Okay she's pretty scary, and I hard core believe she's going to get us back.

But, it's too funny to take them seriously right now. "Well, since y'all are so into being dirty instead of being with friends, we wanted to emphasize it for you."

No laughing whatsoever, tough crowd.

"Hey, we gave you guys a reason to be needed in their showers, their going to need someone to wash their backs, and more." Spencer winks at Michael, like the creep he is. It helps us, though, because Michael and John instantly grab Kayla and Erica and we all know their going to follow through with Spencer's idea.

But now, we are all alone, in bed, still kind of cuddled. Damn.

Spencer looks at me, and looks as if he has the urge to say something, but it seems like somethings holding him back.

"Look, when we go back home, there's a lot of things that have happened that you don't know about, so keep an open mind okay, and know I'm here for you." ...what?

"What are you talking about Spencer?"

He looks at me, and all of a sudden hugs me. "It's not my place to say, but I know it's not going to be easy on you. I want you to be strong though, okay?"

Well this is freaking me out. "Spencer, you are scary me. Just tell me what's happened."

"I can't, but I think you need to go home soon, because it's probably going to change somethings, but I hope for the better."

"Spencer, you suck at secrets, so you might as well tell me."

He looks at me with sad eyes, Okay this is just weird. "Please come back soon, you and Kayla okay? Look, I know you need your space, and I know I told you I'd stay here until you came home, but I realize that I just forced myself back into your life. And I know you want to take things slow, so I'm going to leave today, but I'm going to call you and text you everyday, and I hope you will come home soon and want to see me. I'm not going to keep making you feel uncomfortable though. Even though I don't want to leave your side."

This takes me back. Why is he all of a sudden giving me space? Is he done fighting already? He just started. Whatever this thing is at home must be pretty big for him to want to actually give me space, but I want him to fight.

"Spencer just go."

"Aria, I'm not done fighting, but you still need space, so I'm giving you some, but trust me, I won't be giving you much time with it, because I need you."

What the hell is going on?