Chapter 3

"Bucky"

"shh" he had fucked, he had gotten careless which was reckless. He had gotten into the habit of staying in one place longer than usual. Because (y/n) liked a park or shop nearby. He could not let this happen again.

"Bu-"

"shh sweetheart, we're leaving now. Bad....People, people are here" It began to rain heavily.

Bucky felt bad scaring her he could feel her shaking on his back. But he needs her quiet and to be a good girl they had to get out. With (y/n) clinging to his back Bucky swiftly moved around the apartment.

"I'm sc-"

"shh"

A metal like an object lounged it's self into the wall next to her head but she had no time to react to that as she was flying through the window. Bucky had landed safely on the next roof over and looked up at the window where the man and a woman standing there now.

"Bucky" the man screamed Bucky looked at him for a moment the man in the window eyes widens when he noticed the extra pair of eyes watching him.
"That's a little girl, Natasha, he's got a little girl, " the man said to the woman.

"why"

-

"That was Captain America," (y/n) said as Bucky braided her wet hair, the two were crouching down in an abandoned house.

"yes," he said

"he looked sad"

"he did"

"was he your friend"

"I think... I don't remember"

"why was he sad"

"I left him".

(y/n) turned around as he finishes braiding her hair. Bucky seemed to be out of it staring off into the distance.

"why did you leave him? I heard Captain America was a soldier, are you a soldier too?"

Bucky began breathing heavily, shake, and sweat he clenched his fist and locked his jaw "what's wrong Bucky?" she asked placing a hand on his fist "go away, go away" he basically growled she flinched back "d-d-did I do something wrong"

"out" he shouted.

Bucky didn't hear her he was busy trying to control himself. He could hear the whistling out the machine readying to erase his mind, an order being spoken in different languages, guns being fired, screams from the people he shouldn't have killed, his screams, Steve's Screams, (y/n) screams .....(y/n).

He didn't hear what she was saying but on her lips it to look like she was apologizing. Why was she apologizing?

It was raining outside the rain was blowing into the house all the windows were broken she was upset. Bucky picked her up and wobbled back into the house leaning against the walls. He took a seat on the floor and held her close. A few minutes later his hearing came too. He heard (y/n) sniffling and apologizing.

Looking down he saw the bruises on her arm which his hand had created he to began to apologizes

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry".

oh god, what have I done what have I done.