Chapter 6

In that moment everyone noticed (y/n) a few officer put the guns down Rhodey redirected his guns. "you brought a kid into this" Rhodey said looking down at (y/n) who was clinging to Bucky's leg. A few officers came from behind ripped (y/n) away from Bucky and pushed him to the ground handcuffing him."NO" (y/n) screamed kicking and biting the officer "BUCKY".

Bucky was calm and let the officers take him "Иди к нему, он позаботится о тебе. " ( go to him, he'll take care of you) he said as he was lifted off the ground. (y/n) understood, he spent several months teaching her different languages, Immediately she kicked away from the officers and ran to Steve clinging to his legs as she shook and cried.

The officers tried to take her again "that's enough" Rhodey said, "let her be".

-

(y/n) was put on a bus along with Steve aka Captain America, the Falcon aka Sam, and the Cat man who apparently was a prince. Not the Nicest bus ride. The officers tried to take her elsewhere but she was in America like glue. That is until they got to the Bus. Steve gave off a bad vibe that (y/n) didn't like so she made the delightful decision to sit next to Sam, who didn't mind her.

"so, you like cats?" Sam asked starting a conversation

" Sam" Steve stopped him

"what? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, you don't wanna know more" Sam said

"I do" (y/n) whispered

"Your suit... it's Vibranium?" Steve asked

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because of your friend murder my father. I also wear the mantle of the king" The Prince spoke " so, I ask you... as both warrior and King. How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

"He's a mean Cat" (y/n) whispered to Sam

"yeah he is" Sam agreed

"he's got Claws"

"yes, he does".

As the silence of the bus settled again Sam finally realized something no one bothered to address " where in the hell did you come from?"

-

"what's going to happen to him!" Steve asked stepping out of the van. Sam helped (y/n) exit out of the van and she decides to stay close to him he didn't look as mean as the other at the moment. Everyone else looked so mad or serious.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition" said a man in a grey suit

"this is Everett Ross, Deputy task force commander" A blonde woman introduced him

"what about a lawyer?" Steve asked

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lock up. We'll write you a receipt" Mr. Ross said walking away

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that" Sam said taking (y/n) hand and following. She looked at Bucky in his cage he gave her a small smile until she could no longer see her. Then he was back to his stone cold glare.

"you'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now do me a favor, stay in it?" Mr.Ross said as about a dozen guards lead them down a hall. Were they in that much trouble?

"I don't intend on going anywhere," the Prince said. Halfway down the hall a redhead woman, Black widow, joined them. She looked pretty. In an office they were meet with the one and only Tony Stark who was yelling about consequences on the phone, they are definitely in trouble.

(y/n) kind of spaced out as the adults talked she was fascinated with all the computers and lights and technology. They were lead into a glass office she went to the windows to look at more computers.

On one screen was Bucky in his box in a room with a man.(y/n) felt strange about this man she didn't like this man. This was a bad man