Chapter 11

"what the hell is that," Bucky asked as they ran through the airport "everyone's got a gimmick now"

" It looks like a spider" (y/n) said on Bucky's back.

The Spider-Man burst through the window and kicked Sam. (y/n) jumped of Bucky's back as he punched Spider-Man but he caught it "You have a metal arm that's awesome, dude" Sam came and took him for a flight "you have the right to remain silent he yelled punching Sam.

Bucky broke off a piece of a wall and threw it at him "hey buddy, I think you lost this" he threw it back barely missing back. Bucky then tried to help Sam but they both got kicked to the first floor.

"guys look I'd love to keep this up but I've got one job here today and I got to impress Mr. Stark, So I'm really sorry- What?!" Redwing threw him out the window and he was gone.

"Couldn't have done that earlier" Bucky complained webbed to the floor.

"I hate you"

"(y/n) you can come out now".

"He talks a lot" (y/n) said descending the stairs "but he's kind of funny" Opening a bottle of water (y/n) used the water to cut the boys out " I like him"

"I hate him," Bucky said putting (y/n) back on his back. Everyone ran to the airlock but of course, faith was stopping them with an iron suit. Bucky put her down and gave her a knowing nodded.

"what do we do Cap"

"we fight"

Like a cliché war movie, everyone started running at each other. But (y/n) took off in the other direction behind a few cars. And watched the fight unfold. It was horrifying these people were friends family now they were at war with each other because they only had half of each other's story. This was not going to end well. They would never be the same.

(y/n) jumped when Spider-Man landed behind the car she was behind he pulled out a camera and started talking "what are you doing "she asked, "vlogging, what are you doing? you should get out of here kid it's dangerous"

"Can't Bucky's still fighting"

"metal arm dude, you're with him why are you -holy shit. Listen I've got to go there's a big guy now. But you should stay put. I'll come back for you"

"I'm fine actually" but he was already swung off to battle leaving his camera.

As they fought fires began to break out (y/n) figured she could help with that. Finding a water truck (y/n) opening it up she helped all the water flow to different fires putting them all out She even used it cushion Spider-Man and Ant-man's fall.

"does anyone have and orange slices?" Scott said

"I've got plums" (y/n) offered

"that will do"

"spider boy, do you want plums" She gave him some after Iron Man left the three sat together and ate plums After both boys assured each other they were done fighting each other.

"Hey kid your old man's calling you" Scott hands her his earpiece.

"sweetheart where are you?" Bucky asked

"eating plums with Scott and Spider-boy-"

"man"

"They're both really tired."

"Listen I-I... I need you to stay with Sam until I get back, okay?"

"you're leaving, you're leaving me" (Y/n) looked up to sky to see the plane taking off she cried

"I'll be back okay just stay safe stay with Sam... I love you and - and I'm sorry"

"I love you too, daddy" she cried as she collapsed on the ground crying

"Please don't cry, baby... you'll see daddy again please just please don't-"

You took the earpiece out of her ear and cried Scott went into dad mode and gave her a hug he held her to his chest and let her cry it out until she fell asleep. When (y/n) woke none of her friends would there they'd all be arrested and put in a high tech prison in the middle of nowhere and she would be left with Mr. Stark.