Chapter10

"she seems nice" (Y/n) said as she watched Steve talked to the pretty blonde lady, Sharon, who was helping them. "could you please move your sit," Bucky asked Sam "no" Bucky moved to the middle of the seat. In (y/n) opinion this car was way too tiny and everyone was way too big... and yellow the car was an ugly yellow, she didn't like yellow it was the color of pee.

Being the tiny child she is (y/n) crawled over Bucky and hoped into the driver's seat "what are you doing" Sam asked playfully as (y/n) kneeled in the seat "driving" the boys laughed as they watched her pretend to drive.

"look, look, look" Sam nodded to Steve who was kissing Sharon. Bucky and Sam smirked but (y/n) didn't like it beeping the horn she laughed and tried to do it again. Steve jumped back from Sharon startled by the horn he looked to the car to see Bucky and Sam struggling to hold back (y/n) who was beeping the horn with her foot screaming "EW" Steve laughed.

"I bite your lip didn't I," Sharon said

"yeah... um I got to go but um thanks"

"Yeah, yeah no problem and sorry".

Steve walked back to the car "what was that" he asked opening the door "Nasty, can I drive?" Sam and Bucky snickered at Steve's dumbfound face and cut lip
"no"

"I'll sit in your lap it'll be fun" Steve wasn't even going to fight this fight "fine".

-

"Ant-Man" (y/n) said once she saw Scott Lang "he's a man but he's tiny like an Ant" she heard Sam talking about him early the man sounded really interesting but didn't look so. Scott was so excited to hear that someone knew him "Yeah, yeah I am that's me Ant-Man ... why is there a child" good question.

"I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n) and I can play with water" she introduced herself with a salute

"she came with Bucky" Steve explain simply

"she's coming with us. She can handle herself" Bucky said,

"she's like 6-"

"5" she corrected

"5 she's 5, you're bring a 5-year-old into this" Clint said

"she has no one else to go nowhere to go. Don't worry she'll be fine, we won't let anything happen to her" Bucky explained further.

"she's stronger than she looks" she agreed, taking a look in her head (y/n) was far more mature than she looked or acted she already knew the bases of what was happening and why everyone was here. She knew a good bit of things she shouldn't know. But then again with everything she had been through that was to be expected. She just hoped nothing else bad would happen to her especially not in this fight.

"Alright, Suit up"