Chapter 5

They're not going to take her. They're not going to take her. They are NOT GOING TO TAKE HER.

AS he fought against the SWAT Bucky's intention was not to kill but to simply move the mother fuckers out of the way with pain.

(y/n) clung to his back as he fought his way through. Apparently, these assholes didn't see her because they weren't holding back they opened fire on him with bullets. Bullets. Mother fucking Bullets. At him and his little girl. At his little girl. His baby. If it weren't for his baby girl his intentions would have changed and he would have killed all of them. Fighting and flying down the stairs extra hair and a hunch on his back and no one noticed yet. How? he has no idea.

Oh, look someone has finally noticed.

Steve made eye contacted with (y/n) before throwing his shield stopping a guy from shooting them and knocking him out. Steve and Bucky then made eye contact. Bucky jumped over the railing to falling and catching the rail a few floors down. (y/n) let out a squeal that echoed off the walls. He swung over the railing and kicked a down a door leading to the outside.

"hold on," he said then got a running start jumped over to the next building sliding and gaining his balance he picked up his back. Amazingly (y/n) didn't scream and didn't seem to be hurt.

They were going to make it.

Out of nowhere jumped out a man dressed in a black catsuit and claws. Bucky managed to throw (y/n) off behind an air vent. (y/n) stay there and watched Bucky fight the man with claws.Bucky came and grabbed her and their bag jumping from the building, he landed gracefully the cat man and Captain America followed suit, Captain not so graceful. Bucky jumped in the middle of ongoing traffic and ran with it Bucky literally jumped over and run past the cars.

"we're going to be fine. Don't let go" he says still running he dips the cops.

A man with a motorcycle rode by with his metal arm Bucky grabbed the bike swing the man off jumping/ straddling it mid-air and turning the other direction.

"CAT" (y/n) cried as the Cat man jumped them tilting the bike Bucky pushed it back up with his metal arm. "Bird" (y/n) cried seeing the Falcon fight the Cat man. Bucky threw a bomb up making the entrance explode.

They would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that persistent Cat man.

Slicing the bike tire the two rolled to a stop but it was too late they were caught. Police surrounded them then War machine landed in front of the weapons "stand down" he ordered "Congratulations Cap' you're a criminal". As the police came around (y/n) climbed down from his back and said to words.

"uh oh"

uh oh, indeed sweeter heart.