First Dream

In front of your eyes was a beautiful lake, somewhere you'd love to go for vacation.

However, you had absolutely no idea where you were.

Unknown what this lake's name was or where it was actually situated, you wandered around the area, unclear of the details due to the thick mist.

There were many dead trees surrounding the lake.

Perhaps it is winter?

You didn't like the fact that you were alone.

I mean, how did I even come here?

You kept walking, until you saw a figure resting on one of the dead tree branches.

He wore long sleeves beneath a short sleeve top, looking quite slender and causal, relaxed but elegant at the same time.

"Hello!?" You called, trying to get his attention.

He looked down slowly, to find you standing there.

He had a perfectly sculpted face, pale, but his eyes were attractively dark. His hair long enough to he covering his eyebrows.

His lips curved into a smirk "Hello tiny creature~"

"Could you tell me where-" Your question was cut off, as the man just disappeared out of nowhere, leaving you speechless.

Shivers ran down your spine, wondering where he went, just as you were about to walk away, you heard a whisper in your ear.

"I'm right here."

You jumped by the sudden message and turned your to find him smiling in front of you.

He had a charming smile, when he didn't smile, he looked like a prince that was untouchable, but when he did, he looked like an innocent child, so pure and so sunny.

"You scared me." You said calmly, but your heart still pounding rapidly from the fright.

He chuckled carelessly as he put his arms behind his head and walked away.

"Where are you going?" You asked while following him.

He looked back at you lazily, "Just taking a walk."

You couldn't believe your ears, "Walk?! How do we get out of here!?"

The man arched his eyebrow and said quietly, "You can't."

You watched him walk away, but your feet were glued on the same spot.

***

What a weird dream!

You got off bed, running your fingers through your untidy and messy hair. You went downstairs to find your mother in the kitchen, frying eggs.

"Morning Y/n!" Your mother said, smiling at you warmly.

"Morning." You answered as you sat by the table, right across your sister, Jennie who was texting on her phone.

Unaware of what was going to happen next,the noises of buzzing rang in your head while your temples were in extreme anguish.

You panicked, pulling your hair as if that was going to help.

Jennie looked up from your painful moans, to see you, knocking your head on the table over and over again.

"Y/n!!! Stop it!!!" Jennie yelled nervously while trying to stop you, "Mom!!!!"

***

Finally, with the help of your mother and Jennie, they've managed to get you pain killers.

"I think I need to take a walk, I need some fresh air." You said.

-----------------------

A/n: New story, I hope yall enjoy it.