Fifth Dream

Hopefully, you got home without fainting on the middle of the road.

You thrusted the key into the keyhole, twisting and turning for the door to open.

Once the door had been unlocked, you forced yourself into the house and ran to the bathroom.

You threw some cold tap water onto your face, trying to soothe the pain, but later on you realized that it wasn't helping.

Then you rushed to the kitchen, opening every cabinet, in search of some pain-killers.

As soon as you found the white pills, you threw two into your mouth while you swallowed painfully.

Slowly and gradually, the pain was going away as you slid down the wall and rested.

You were exhausted, but you weren't sleepy, you checked the time on your phone and it was only four in the morning.

You decided to take a shower, just for boosting your energy.

The cold water ran over your body, and you just couldn't stop thinking of the name 'Kim Taehyung'.

The name was so familiar, as if you heard it before, you tried to think where you've heard it from. But no matter how much you tried to figure this out, no relating memory came out.

You were frustrated by the time you got out of the shower, you knew there has to he something fishy going on.

Firstly, Taehyung had been appearing in your dream for four times already, once in one day and three other times yesterday. This was practically impossible.

Secondly, when he told you his name, you had a huge headache, you also had a huge headache the first time he appeared in your dream.

Thirdly, how could you fall so easily to sleep? You slept for so many hours a day and was still sleepy.

These were the only three points you were suspicious about, otherwise it's just a coincident.

Stepping out of the bathroom, you realized that it was half past five already, and in anytime your mother would come downstairs to prepare breakfast.

And just as you were thinking about it, your mother came downstairs, yawning.

She noticed you and said, "Well morning Y/n, you're early."

You shrugged, "I had a headache so I came downstairs for some pain-killers and a shower."

Your mother looked worried, "Are you ok now? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Agh mom, it's fine." You said while dashing upstairs to change.

Approximately at six o' clock, Jennie and your father all went downstairs to eat breakfast.

You and your family sat by the table, "I heard you got a headache this morning" your father asked sternly.

"Y-yeah." You stuttered while poking the egg yolk. For some reason, you were sort of afraid of your father due to his strictness. He was always serious and formal and he never seemed to smile.

"Well you stay at home and rest, I don't want you outside." He said again.

After breakfast, your mother brought you a glass of water and a pink pill.

You never knew what these pills were for, but you took them anyways.

You always had to eat it after breakfast, you swallowed the pill and drank the water while your smiled at you sweetly, taking the dirty dishes into the kitchen.

"I'm going to school now!" Jennie said to your father and mother.

But wait... Why didn't you go to school?

Here's another point you thought of, you're only 17, which meant you still had school, so why only Jennie is going and not you?

There's got to be something fishy about this, this is no coincident.

After your meal, you felt sleepy again, but it's alright because you can't wait to tell Taehyung about your suspicions as you went upstairs to your bedroom.

***

You found Taehyung leaning on a tree this time, his face tilted and his eyes looking up as if he's thinking about something.

"Hey, I'm back!!!" You said, running to him.

"Y/n ah, you're worse than sleeping beauty." He said, laughing helplessly.

"It's because I'm so excited to see you!!!" You said, leaning on the same tree he's leaning on.

"Remember my last dream where you told me your name was Kim Taehyung?" You asked, he nodded.

"Well after that dream, I had a huge headache!" You said.

He wrinkled his eyebrows, staring at you.

"I also had a headache after I first saw you," You continued, "and why am I always so sleepy?"

Now Taehyung looked a little uncomfortable, like he wasn't breathing properly or something, "And how come I don't go to school?" You asked again, "Like why is everything so fishy?" 

"I don't know Y/n..." He finally said.

"...anyways, how are you?" You asked, since he was interested into the topic you were just talking about.

He smiled, "I'm pretty much the same everytime... It's quite cold here." 

You looked at him with dismay, it was true, it's cold but there's no way he can get out of here because he belongs to your dream.

You didn't know how you got the courage to, but you wrapped your arms around his waist, you hugged him tightly, rubbing your head on his chest.

He was startled and he didn't know what to do, you heard his heart pounding quicker and quicker, when you looked up, his face was flushed.

He was blushing.

When you finally released him, you looked into his eyes where he tried to escape your gaze.

"Do you feel warmer?" You asked.

He looked even more shy now, he looked around, left and right, just not into your eyes. He also couldn't hide his smile, so he just ran away and disappeared.

And you stood there alone, knowing that you have to wake up again.

You looked toward for the next sleeping time.