Tenth Dream

Last dream of you

After you chase Jennie and your mother out of your room, you flung into bed and hypnotized yourself to sleep.

***

When you went into your dreamland, the whole place was different.

The white mist was gone, the atmosphere was clear, it wasn't as cold as usual, the trees weren't dead, they had crisp green leaves and there was a beautiful gleaming nightsky with millions of stars.

You guess the mist, coldness and dead branches all symbolized that you were unknown of anything. Now that you clear of remembered everything, your dreamland was how you wanted it to be.

He was standing by the tree that hung his shoes, staring at the beautiful stars.

You ran to him and just before he noticed you, you gave him a huge hug.

He smiled at you while stroking your hair, "Hey Y/n."

"You lied Taehyung! You weren't only an imagination, you actually exist!" You said.

"Existed." He corrected.

He ruffled your hair while he put you into his arms, "How is it possible that you can come into my dream?" You asked.

"Because I still have something to tell you before I leave." He answered.

"Leave to where?" You asked, worried.

He didn't say anything but just smiled.

"I managed to go into your dad's dream when you drowned, warning him that you were in the water." He explained.

"Don't ever get close to the water, I already lost my life saving you and there won't be other lives to save you anymore." He teased.

You chuckled.

"I've actually also got something to tell you... I wanted to tell you this the day we went for that walk." You said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I like you." You said without any hesitation.

He sighed, "Y/n, there's so many other good people, you need to get on with life."

"But I only like you Taehyung! I can't live without you, seriously! I miss you every single minute not seeing you." You said, "If only I didn't ask you to go for that stupid walk, Taehyung. I hate myself."

He held you by your face with his two big hands, "I'm glad I spent my last moment of life with you, so don't hate on yourself, and don't regret anything."

"But why did you sacrafice yourself for me? And you magically lived in my dream, which was this cold and misty place without shoes and you were alone and you had to pretend not to know me. You must've been so lonely and so sad." You said.

He said nothing but just looked at you with loving eyes.

"Aren't the stars beautiful tonight? When I saw them at the lake, the first person I thought of was you." You said.

"Yeah, they're beautiful." He replied.

You two spent the time without saying anything, however you enjoyed the time with him. Everything just seemed so much better when he was there.

"Hey, you're going to stay in my dream forever, right?" You asked quietly.

He stood up and you stood up too, "Nope." He said.

"But I'm going to miss you." You said.

"Listen Y/n," he said, tucking your hair behind your ear, "you need to learn how to live by yourself, how to live without me."

"You need to take care of yourself, even without me." He said, your tears were filling your eyes.

"Most importantly and lastly, you need to forget me."

Your tears ran out of your eyes, you looked at him sadly.

"If you struggle to do so, then just remember me as your most beautiful and memorable dream, ok?"

You nodded.

"I'm going to go now," He said but you pulled onto his arm, "the purpose of me here is because I haven't told you something when I was still alive."

"Now I'm going to tell you," He said, his body was becoming transparent, "I love you Y/n."

He bent down and printed a kiss on your lips, he was starting to disappear and you could barely see him anymore, "Take care."

Take Care

Those were his last words.

You went to hug him, hug him as tightly as possible so he wouldn't be able to go, but he was gone, forming millions of stars and disappeared.

You collapsed helplessly, hugging air while your tears kept running down your cheeks.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!"

"TAEHYUNG!!!!"

Your voice echoed throughout the whole place, but he didn't come back.

***

You woke up, feeling empty, there was no tears in your eyes anymore. It dried up.

There was no Taehyung anymore.

But you knew that he loves you and he's just a beautiful dream.

A/n: Finally done~~~