I Need You Here

Okay, this chapter is definitely something . . . I don't know what to say. But there is sin in this one . . . I will notify you when it starts . . . . Please don't hate me because it's super cringe. I'm not the best at this kind of thing. Also, finding that picture was hard. I can never find SFW MariChat pics. Lol. 

>>>Adrien's POV<<<

I stared at my finals review packet for my algebra class in utter confusion. "Oh my God Plagg." I fell back on my bed, giving up hope in the complicated class. 

"I'm so done with this crap! Why do we need to study this hard in just one class? I think it's just overkill." I threw the large packet on the ground below me and sighed in defeat. 

"Kid, you haven't even gotten through the second page yet. At least try to focus on the problem." The little cat-like kwami flew over to me and picked up my pencil that joined the packet on the ground. 

"I know . . . I just can't focus because Marinette is on my mind. I want to check up on her, but I can't." I turned my head and looked at the bleak, cloudy view out my window. 

"I know it's hard Adrien, we will find a way sooner or later to see her. I'ts just a matter of time before your father lets you out of the house. 

Try doing something productive like studying for your finals. If you don't study Adrien, then you have a higher chance of flunking the class, and that means you'll have to retake it." 

Plagg then placed he pencil in my right hand. "I guess you're right . . ." I sighed while picking up the review packet form the ground below me and sat upright in my bed. 

"Yes, I get that a lot. Now get to work kid, you got a lot of it to do." Plagg gnawed at his Camembert cheese.  

>>>Smol Time Skip<<<

"Finally! Five pages done!" I placed my pencil down on top of my review packet in satisfaction. 

"Welp, that's improvement kid." The kawmi licked his lips while finishing the last piece of the entire wheel of cheese. 

"I know, and the packet isn't even due until next week. I guess I have quite a while to finish it." I go up from my bed, stretching out my muscles. 

I walked over to my big window in silence. "Plagg, I need to visit Marinette." I changed the subject quite rapidly.

"Kid, that means that you will have to come up with a legit reason to leave the house." Plagg flew over to me and joined looking out the window. 

"Yeah, and that's exactly what I'll do." I turned back around and paced slowly around my room, thinking up a plan. How do I come up with a plan to visit Marinette if my father will just think everything is unethical!

I guess Plagg noticed pacing and chimed in. "Kid, how about you say you're going to the library, but instead, you visit Marinette?"

"Alright, I guess that could work. Lets go." I headed towards the door. "If the plan works, I'll just transform someplace safe."

>>>Marinette's POV<<< (This is where the sin starts. Bewarb *Plz understand the reference. If you don't, plz don't hesitate to shoot me*)

"N-Nathaniel. Pl-please st-op." I shuddered in fear and shrunk back against the wall. 

"I wont ever stop Marinette, not until I make you mine~" I winced as I felt his hand go up my shirt, leaving goose-bumps in his wake.