Chapter two

*after a few weeks*

Okay it's been a few weeks and trust me I tried but I just.. Can't... I'm so scared what if they go after me too?! *sigh* but after the bullying seeing her in pain makes me wanna cry... I don't know why.... It's started out from I wanna stand up and gave those bullies a piece of my mind to caring... Wahh!!  Soarin Noooo your still a kid you can't like someone yet!! Your in grade 3!!! Your still 9 years old!!! Whatever!!!...

I came to school again and as always the bullies came again... "what do you want?!" Rainbow asked then they took her bag again and took her lunch WHAT?!!  "Hey!!! That's my lunch!!! Get yours!!" she yelled. "shut up!!!" wave said and pushed her to the ground..its sad and it's so early that only me,rainbow and the bullies are in here.. "stop!!!" she yelled. "what are you gonna do about it huh?!!!! You gonna cry??" wave teased. "haha! She's too weak she can't even put up a fight!" Icy also TEASE-URREGHHHH!!!!

THAT.IS. IT!

I stood up and caughted they're attention I stomped and went infront of dash and I gave out a hoof. "huh what's that about?! You want your lunch too?" icy teased. "give it back" I simply say. "I'm sorry what?! Huh!  Look icy someone wanna pick up a fight!!!" wave said. "give it back" I said. "oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?!" wave asked. "ask again and find out!" I replied. "ok... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT I-" before he barely finish I pushed him away really hard. "hey!! Listen!! Step out of the way you don't wanna get involved do you?!!" wave asked. "me? Hahah! No... The real question is... Do you? Cause I mean look at your friend I just pushed him and he's already done" I laughed and he groaned "IM GONNA-" I cutted him off " what? You gonna do what? Shut everyone up like you always do?!  Well you know what icy if you get bullied someday what would you feel?!" I asked. "haha what are you? A teacher giving me worthless lessons?!" he asked then laughed. "I'm gonna say it one last time... Give. It. Back! And nopony gets hurt" I simply say with a smirk.. He thought about it and looked at wave he got pushed to the wall so hard he can bearly move
He looked at me now really scared "alright FINE!" he yelled and tossed her lunch box. "if you bully her one more time...trust me.. You won't like the ending!" I warned them then he nodded and brought wave with him and left... I turned around and saw a p-pretty mare wowididntknowshewasthatprettyupclose*slap* STAHP! Brain Your no help sometimes!!

"here" I said and gave it to her.. She took it and said.. "t-thanks" she said and looked down..thats it?? Thanks?! no compliments?? Seriously??!! Aaagghh! "no problem" I smiled. "but.. Soarin" she started. Oh she knows me?! "yea?" I asked "next time... Don't bother to stand up for me... I don't want you to get involved" she said. "but I can't just watch you" I replied. "I don't care! I wanna be... Alone"she said and the bell rang..my ears went down and went back to my seat...

After class I heard some crying then I went to it and saw... "rainbow!" I ran to her and she was injured! I gotta tell the teacher about it!!! She was bought to the clinic and after a few minutes the doctor thanked me that I bought her there in time and I went back to my class the next thing I knew the teacher was yelling at the bullies and the other students were just whispering and starring. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU TWO!!! ITS YOUR FAULT WHY DASH HAS LOW GRADES!  I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!! YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BE PUNISHED!!!  BOTH OF YOU!!!  IM GONNA CALL YOUR PARENTS TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE WEATHER YOU TWO LIKE IT OR NOT!!!! BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!!!" she yelled on the top of her lungs.. Heh it's so satisfying seeying them being scolded by the teacher. They deserve it.