Chapter 17 Uhhh S-soarin?

Dash no!!!!!!

I Chased after her and the big bell rang.

Ding. Ding.

It was 5:25 fuck no!!!

She kept running and the storm got stonger and louder.

She was about to fly but i pinned her down and

The big thunderbolt struck

That was the time when dash got hit.

But shes safe now😌😌😌😌

I then heard a cough under me.

(under me

under me

under me

umm why did that sounded so wrong??? LMAO HAHAHAHAHHA WHAT HAPPENED TO ME???😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)

I loooked at dash and she was blushing madly..

"your...ermm..i..GET OFF ME!!" she pushed me away.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" she asked

"You could have got hitted by that thunder!!!!!" i said.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECAME SO NICE?!" she asked.

"dash..."i said and she was blushing

"what are you blushing about?!" i asked.

Rainbow's POV

"what are you blushing about?" he asked.

Ummm....

He pinned me down with his hooves on my chest and our muzzles were a centimeter apart!!!!😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Soarin's POV

"Y-YOU WERE TO CLOSE TO MY FACE!!!" she yelled and i chuckled and moved closer.

"this close?" i asked. And she blushed again and i moved even closer "or this close?" i asked and she moved back and hitted her back with the tree behind....

 And she blushed again and i moved even closer "or this close?" i asked and she moved back and hitted her back with the tree behind

"s-soarin" she blushed.

It was still raining and both of us are soaking wet lol.

"Or..... This close?" he said and dash was blushing madly.

"w-when did you became so

"w-when did you became so...that?" she asked.

"what are you talking about?" i asked putting a hoof on the tree so she cant escape.

"soarin!! Were in public!!" she said.

I moved even closer until.

"DASHHHH...*gasps*" fleetfoot said

"oh my celestia!!" spitfire said and we both blushed and i quickly looked away.

"U-Urmm y-you saw nothing r-right?" rainbow asked.

"Hahahahahahahahhah serves you right!! Destiny DID bring them together" spitfire laughed.

No one's POV

spitfire kept laughing until soarin groaned.

"Excuse me!! Me and her are not a thing!!!" he protested.

"yea sure! Says the pony who was about to kiss me" Rainbow muttered.

'wait...why did he became nice of a sudden?' rainbow thought.

"You sure soar??? You were giving her your killer smile" spitfire teased and then look who came to ruin the day
..

"Dash??" She turned around and saw..

"oh hey icy..." dash said.

"Icy? Pfft! Sounds like a baby's name to me" soarin said.

"urghh whats your problem with me bro?" icy asked.

"icy...stop! And soarin stop being such an insult to everyone!!!" dash glared.

"An insult?! Hey! I saved your life!!" he said.

"I could have dodged it!!" she said.

"GUYYSSSSS ENOUGH!!!" fleetfoot yelled.

"please just try to get along!!!" spitfire begged and dash and soarin looked at each other and said. "No" and flew away.

Rainbow's POV

I kept flying until icy spoke..by the way the weather is ok now "hey...umm dash you ok?" he asked. "mmhmm" i said looking down. "did soarin hurt you?" he asked. "what? N-no....he didnt..." i said. "then why are you down?" he asked. "i got fired by him" i said and he gasped. "WHAT?!" he yelled. "urgh! You heard me!!" i said and flew away from him but he catched up and said "hey i wanna ask you something" he said and i listened. "d...do you wanna have dinner with me later????" he asked and i got..surprised "sure!" i said....i hope its not a date...is it???

After a few flying he took me to a restaurant and we ate there..

"huh...this place is nice..." i said and he nodded.  "so...what would you like to have?" he asked. "i guess...oh i like their macaroni spaghetti!!!" i said and he nodded the waiter came and he ordered our meals....after eating he flew me home.."dash..before i go...i wanna ask you one thing.." he said...
"what?" i asked.

"w-will you be my marefriend?"