Chapter 8- A Happy Memory

I practically run into Sienna's locker I'm so excited. She looks at me with slight amusement in her eyes.

"Well looks like someone's day got better in the past 5 minutes", she says with a laugh.

"You'll never guess what just happened!" I exclaim, jumping up and down with a huge grin on my face. Sienna, who never gives up on this game, tries to guess what it is.
"Umm... you got a good grade on a test! You... Got a puppy!... You're moving to a house!.. Oooooo I know! You got excepted into a huge cooking school in Europe and get to go and study under a famous chef, and you get to take a friend with you! You-"

"Woah easy there Si, easy. I promise I will tell you when we get to your house. Until then I am going to leave you in suspense for 20 minutes while we walk" I say with a sly grin.

"Dangit Kay I knew you would do that!" she says, stamping her foot on the ground. Our walks to Sienna's house are usually quiet, (ha! Get it?) but not today. Sienna's going on and on about her day, begging me to tell her what happened in between her ramblings.

"What's going on Si?" I ask, noticing just how talkative she's being.

"Oh nothing, just telling you about my day" she says dreamily. Oh no, something's up with her. She only gets that tone of voice when something happens with Andrew...

"Wait a minute, did Andrew finally say or do something today?" I ask with a glance at her. She smiles slyly.

"I will tell you everything when we get to my house but until then I'm going to leave you in suspense" she mocks. Wow, she just threw my words back at my face. Good move. We were on her front porch though, so not good enough.

"Well now you have to tell me, since we're at your house, so ha" I say smugly.

"Gotta catch me first!" she yells before shooting off towards the end of her street. I know she's going around the church parking lot, so I decide to meet her there. I walk to the other end of the street and turn right, seeing a couple hearing kids playing in a backyard. I continue walking while thinking about Jason, and run into Sienna, both of us crashing to the ground. I sit up stunned for a moment, looking around. Sienna's laughing so hard she's collapsed on the pavement again. Pretty soon I join in, my stomach starting to hurt after five straight minutes of it. I stand up, trying to collect myself, but after a few seconds I lose it again, kneeling in a fit of giggles. Then we help each other up and walk back to the house. This is one of those moments I wish I could freeze forever, although I know that this memory will always be remembered.

A/N: just to let you know, Si is pronounced See like "I see you". let me know what u think of my story please!