Chapter 5 - The RV

H, Jimmy, Emilia, Carly, Pearl, KC, Tea Party, TicToc, Bob, Gidget, Bella, Briar, Granny Bloodgood, and Mr. Donkey all met in a grassy field, waiting to be picked up.
"Where is she?" H groaned, as it was only six thirty in the morning, and he hadn't had anything to eat yet.
"Text your girlfriend, and tell her to hurry up!" Carly muttered.
"But my phone is in my pocket and I can't be bothered getting it out!" H complained.
"Mummy, I'm hungry.." KC whispered.
"Me too," Gidget sighed.
"HURRY YOUR BUTT UP, ROSALINA BLACKBIRD, OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I NEXT SEE YOU!" Emilia yelled at the top of her lungs, but it wasn't that loud, because she was just generally a quiet person.

Pearl flopped face first into the muddy grass, followed by TicToc and Tea Party.

Bella saw the three lying there, "Oh no! Girls, you know that your clothes are gonna get really dirty! Please get up off the ground. Sit.. on Mr. Donkey, instead!"
"Hey!" He cried.
"What? Everyone has done it at least once," Bella added.
"Oh yeah.." Mr. Donkey realised, "Okay, fine. Get on."

Twenty minutes later, Rosalina finally arrived in the field where everyone else was, in an RV. They were going on holiday.

Emilia crossed her arms, and marched up to her big sister, and asked, "What took you so long?!"
"Sorry, this thing is really heavy, therefore, quite difficult to drive," replied Rosalina.
"Doubt it," Emilia mumbled.
"Excuse me?" Rosalina started, "How would you know? You don't even have a drivers license!"
"Shut up," Emilia replied.
"STOP!" Jimmy cried, tearing up. He didn't like watching people argue.
"Sorry Jimmy," Rosalina smiled.
Emilia hugged her best friend, "I'm so sorry! I know how much you hate it when we fight!"
"Yay! You guys are friends again!" Jimmy chirped.

Pearl opened the door to the RV and climbed in, following her were TicToc, Tea Party, and KC.

Soon, everyone was inside, although, it was a very tight fit. H tried to sit next to Rosalina, but a few people stood between them, so it didn't quite go as planned..

Once everyone had found a comfortable position, Rosalina cried, "To the airport!"
___________________________

Author's Note

Hi guys. You might be a bit confused to why they were in a caravan, but they couldn't all fit in a car, as there were fifteen people going on holiday. Rosalina had to find a vehicle big enough to fit everyone in.

Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!

-KP x