Chapter 11 - Holly & Poppy

Tea Party got out her phone and texted her sisters, Holly and Poppy, on their "Siblings Group Chat".

Tea Party - Hey Holly and Poppy!
Holly - Hey Tea Party.
Poppy - Hey.
Tea Party - Do you guys wanna come over to Pearl's house?
Holly - Uh.. yeah sure! :)
Poppy - Of course we'll come!
Tea Party - Yay!
Poppy - Uh.. but don't we need directions first?
Tea Party - Haha! Oh yeah.. XD
Holly - Just give us directions and we'll be on our way!
Tea Party - Okay!

A few hours later, when Holly and Poppy arrived, soaking wet as they'd just been out in the rain, they wandered around and looked for Tea Party. They walked through Pearl's room, then H's, then Carly's, and they ended up in the living room. TicToc was sitting on the couch, but no one else was in the room with her.

"Hello! Who are you?" Asked Holly.
"Uh.. hello?! It's me! TicToc! I practically live with you two!" She replied.
"Haha, oh yeah.." Holly replied, awkwardly.
"So.. where's Tea Party?" Poppy asked.
"Um.. I think she's upstairs," answered TicToc.
Poppy shoved Holly out of the living room and said very quickly, "Okay, bye!"

Upstairs, the girls found H, Jimmy, Emilia, Carly, Pearl, Tea Party, and Briar talking out in the hall. Pearl was standing against the door to KC's room so that she couldn't get out. Bob, Gidget, and Bella were in the adults' bedroom. Bored.

"Hey, sis!" Poppy smiled at Tea Party.
"Oh, hey! I recognise you.." Briar squinted, "Imma name you Billy and Bobby!"
"Um.. okay..?" Holly questioned.
"Nah, their nicknames are Hooly and Poopy," Tea Party chirped.
"Haha! Okay!" Beamed Briar.

Everyone went downstairs, into the living room. Since there were so many people, they had to move most of the furniture so they could all fit.

"Where did all you guys come from?" TicToc asked.
________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is so short..

See ya soon!

-KP x