Even fairytales would be jealous by PlayRadioPlay(Ichigo Kurosaki)

7 lonely hours that I've been without a shower until
You and I meet in the bathroom with the water on
Steaming up the room with little but a towel on

Ichigo grunted as he pressed you tightly against the shower wall. Enjoying the view of your wet body pressed against his.

“A-are you okay?” Ichigo breathed, hazy eyes meeting with your own as you bit your lip and nodded. He took this as a sign to continue as he continued to plunge deeper and deeper into your wet hole. It seemed impossible for you to feel so good, but then again you were the girl who was amazing in every way possible to him.

And you are my high
And you are my high                                                                                                                                                      Just like a joint or two just hangin out the window in September

You called out his name as your fingers slid down his back, unable to keep a good grip on his shoulders do to the running water and sweat. He lost himself in you, choosing to forget that he had to go the Soul Society for who knew how long this time tomorrow.

On the 28th I'll be dethroned and sent to clean up my act
4 months in a penetentiary where I can read
And think I'll make it home
And you are my high
And you are my high

But before he went, he would make you his and his alone. He bit your neck, making sure it was in place that everyone would notice. His orange hair covered his hazy eyes as he stared down at your flushed body, pumping harder into you.

He was glad that someone as nice as you would pick someone like him to take you over and over again.

People could just screw themselves if they didn’t approve.

Everyone in this town will see
Someone like you could be with someone like me

Even fairy tale characters would be jealous