Chapter 4

I woke up from a nightmare. I can't even remember it all I know it was horrible. Craig had his arms around my torso which made me blush madly. I attempted to get up which some how accomplished. Quietly I made my way into the kitchen.

    It was 7:00 am exact in the morning. I've must've slept for a very long time. I sighed and decided maybe to cook some breakfast? If I manage. I grabbed out eggs,raw bacon,and bread out. Grabbing a pan and two plates I turned on the pan and started to cook the breakfast.

  Somehow I got done with breakfast perfectly. I smiled to myself weakly and made myself coffee. I went over to the still sleeping Craig and shook him awake. "C-Craig." I stuttered out my voice cracking a bit from not talking.

   He hummed in response not opening his eyes. "I made us breakfast." He opened one eye. "You didn't have to I would've done that for you." He said sweetly. I smiled and shrugged. "Its fine."

     After the breakfast he went home after saying goodbye. But I only worried more. I don't know what's going on. He still wouldn't tell me. And everytume.he lied it just made me more and more worried because he'd never lie to me,but the only times he does is just to make me less worried but it never works. I want to know but I'm to afraid to ask him for many reasons.

    It was so quiet in the house I didn't know what to do anymore.... I'm only sixteen years old and my parents are dead. I don't know how to take care of myself properly. Ugh this is so much pressure!!

    I'm alone no one is here. I only have Craig...and yet he still won't tell me the truth. I get up from my bed and hesitantly grab my jacket and headed outside. I need to get my mind off things. I'm fine. I hope....

Craig's P.o.v

      Everything was black but I still could feel the blood going down my face. The pain was unbearable. I never thought pain could be this...this bad.

     As I slowly got my vision back i got up weakly and ran out the house like I did before....but this time no one ran after me. I breathed as I got to somewhere safe. Starks Pond. I laid on the ground. It was hard to breathe. Soon enough i fell asleep...

     Hours later I woke up. I was in the hospital. And there standing next to me,was Tweek.