Chapter 10

No one's P.o.v

      A week pasted by for both Tweek and Craig pretty quickly,though nothing much changed from that.

    Craig still kept his secret but Tweek didn't want to bother him about it known bruises appear out of no where making Tweek worry more and more.

    Though,every time Tweek saw Craig it was worse and worse,to the point Craig wouldn't eat nor sleep. And Tweek was done. He hates seeing someone he loved so much in such pain cause it hurt him in a way.

Tweeks P.o.v

     Me and Craig were on the couch. Normally we would be talking but he just got here from his house.... The bruises on his face were darker then they were before. Only making me worry.

    I sighed softly and played with my fingers. "Craig?" I asked breaking the silence between us. He looked at me.

    Blood was on his lip and around his eyes. "Please t-tell me what happened." I said quietly. He sighed softly. "Tweek....I'm afraid to tell you..." He said softly as he looked away. 

    I grabbed his hand gently. "Please,I'm w-worried,I want t-to help in anyway I c-can." I said. He looked back at me and smiled weakly. He cupped my cheek with his free and gently holding my hand with his other.

    He looked at me sadly smiling weakly. "I,I don't know how I can just,tell you." He began. "I mean I've been hiding it for so long and." He paused and tilted his head his hair going to the side. "And I guess I don't know how to say it."

    I listened to every word he said. The more I worried and the more concerned I was. I held his hand tightly. "You can tell me anything Craig..." I told him. He nodded. "I-I know I can...but Its just I don't know how to tell you it's just...hard." He said and looked at his lap.

     We were silent for a few in tell Craig sighed deeply. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear. "W-What?" I asked. "Craig you need to speak up." He sighed again. "They abuse me..." He whispered.

    My eyes widened. "Who?!" I asked worriedly. I was so pissed off I started to shake. The thing is,who am I going to be pissed off at? His breath got a bit shaky. "M-My dad..." He said quietly but slowly. My eyes widened at Craig's response. "W-Why!?" I was pissed.

     At this point I didn't know what to do. I want to kill his dad for this but I knew I wasn't strong enough.

   I don't know what to do anymore.

Oh gee sorry for the wait of updating this story. Sadly it's almost to the end of it but there is still a few more chapters. I hope you enjoyed!!