Chapter 6

Craig's P.o.v

     I was devastated. I didn't know what to say,and for some reason,it hurt seeing this more then it hurts getting beaten by my dad...

     Tears threatened to spill but it didn't matter since my hair covered my eyes and I avoided eye contact with the blonde. Not that I was disappointed,but the fact that it was my fault that he did this to himself.

    Grabbing Tweeks arm gently and pulling up his sleeve seeing the stars he made. A lot were new but there were faded scares,that looks like a month ago or so,meaning he did this before.

     The only noise that was heard was the bandages ripping and Tweeks soft,quiet crying.

     After putting bandages over his cuts on both arms I finally made eye contact with him but he quickly looked away from me shamefully. "How long..." I paused. "How long have you been doing this?" I asked softly.

     He looked at me his eyes were glossy and his cheeks were stained with tears. "L-like a y-year now." He whispered under his breath and fought back more tears looking down to hide his face. I cupped his cheeks gently and made him looked at me.

    Tears went down his cheeks bit I wiped them away with my thumbs. "I'm disappointed Tweek,but this is my fault,I'm sorry." I said and kissed his forehead. More tears slipped out his eyes as he shook his head. "Its not your fault Cr-" I cut him off before he could finish. "Yes it is,I snapped at you,I didn't mean it,I didn't mean to hurt you,I'm sorry." I said and looked down my hair covered my eyes.

    My hands went down to his shoulders going down his arms before I actually let go. He hugged me tightly again. I felt like breaking down but I refused to. Not I front of him. I'm strong,but in reality I'm not...

    I hugged him back just as tight never wanting to let him go. Soon enough I found him passed asleep in my arms. I laid down bringing him with but gently so I didn't wake him up.

     Time flew by so quickly but yet I still refused to go to sleep. Dark bags grew under my eyes.

    Another hour went by,but Tweek woke up half asleep and sat up sitting in my lap. "Craig g-go to sleep." He said and yawned. I shook my head. "I'm not tired." I said quietly. "Please..." He whispered. I sighed and nodded. He smiled slightly and laid back down on my chest quickly pass g out again.

    Soon enough I found myself slowly fall asleep.

I know this is short but I wrote this because I was bored,but hey I'm making more chapters