Chapter 5

Craig's P.o.v

     It was silent. The both of us didn't say a single word. He sighed softly not looking at me just looking at the ground. "Tell me the truth Craig...what happenend?" He asked,surpribgly without stuttering.

     I refused to tell him,I don't want him hurt and I hope he knows it's for the best. "Nothing happened Tweek I just got into a fight that's all." I lied. Tweek shook his head. "No Craig,really what the hell happened?" He asked again  but this time,more sternly. I shifted in the hospital bed I was in.

     "I don't want to tell you the truth,everything will go bad,it always does.." I spoke my voice a bit hoarse. I could tell he got worried instantly at my words but still refused to looked at me. "Just tell me!" He shouted  sternly. "What if I don't want to tell you!?" I shouted back but imediantly regretted it. "F-fine don't tell me!" He shouted before storming off.

    I covered my mouth and looked at my lap thinking about what I have done. I pulled up the sleeves of my jacket to see bruises down both my arms.

    Tears ran down my face.
(Warning suicidal thoughts and actions are in Tweeks pov so if your fragile or sensitive about that subject feel free to skip his pov.

Tweek's P.o.v

    I felt like breaking down into tears. My body told me,ever bit of my body told me he didn't mean it but I let it get to me. No turning back now I guess...

     My room was pitch black. All I could do was worry and worry about Craig. I didn't even realize I was crying till now.

     I turned on my lamp and got off my bed and headed to my drawer. I hesitantly opened it and grabbed that same damn blade. It was sharp,almost as sharp as a pocket knife.

     After grabbing the blade I sat back down onto my bed. Tears ran down my face. My grip on the blade tightened,cutting my hand. I put the blade on my wrist and started to slice away.

     Crimson blood went down my arms as I started to sob. I dropped my blade and slowly laid down and cried myself to sleep.

Craig's P.o.v

    I woke up the next morning. The doctors led me out the hospital. The only thing on my mind was Tweek.

    It was cold,freezing out. The more I thought about what happened between me and Tweek the more I felt guilty and the more the cold hit me. I couldn't tell the doctors why this happened,I told them the same lie I said to Tweek.

     The cold bit my face. I'm so glad I had my hat on. Soon enough I reached Tweeks house. My stomach turned upside down from all the guilt. I went up to the house and knocked.

Tweeks P.o.v

     I heard the knocking in the front door. Without think I got out of my bed but ended up stepping on the blade. "Ah m-mother fucker!" He screamed at the pain.

    The knocking got louder. My foot started to bleed. I limped out my room and down the stairs and opened the door to see Craig. But before I remembered he panicked. "Tweek why are you bleeding?!"

    I quickly looked down at my sleeves that were soaked in blood. Tears ran down my face as I hugged Craig tightly and sobbed. "D-don't be mad at me p-p-please." I sobbed into his chest.

     He hugged me back just as tight but walked me into my house and closed the door.

    Soon enough he released from the hug. "Where are your bandages at?" He asked but didn't look at me like how I didn't look at him at the hospital. "Upstairs in the b-bathroom." He informed him as I continued to cry.

    He got up and went upstairs. Before I even knew it he came back with bandages and sat down next to me on the couch. His raven black hair covered his eyes so I couldn't exactly read his expression but I knew he was disappointed.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter,longer then the last one I made,I'm gonna try to update this story more often and make it linger,thank you for reading!!!