Chapter 9

Craig's P.o.v

      Silence filled the room. Tears went down my face. I had my door locked..so my dad nor anyone could come in.

     I could still hear the sirens from last night ring in my ears and the sight of Tweek in his own blood filled my mind. I don't know if he's gonna die,I don't want him to die...

    Time flew by. And all I did was...wait and thought.....

    The silence was broke with loud knocking. My only plan was climbing out of my window. And that's what I did. I crawled out my window but fell of the roof.

     "Ah fuck." I groaned in pain. I quickly got up and limped away.

    I finally reached the hospital and entered it. The doctors told.me where the room Tweek was in and I limped my way there. No matter how much pain it caused to walk.

No one's P.o.v

    It was dark and cold. The twitchy blonde looked around sobbing. Words were said blaring into his mind.

    He repeatedly shook his head. "S-stop! Please Stop!" He screamed as he fell on his knees. "Save Me... Craig."
______________________________________
Craig's P.o.v

     A long beeping noises was heard on the monitor. Tears went down my cheeks. "Someone help!" I shouted out in the hallway of the hospital.

    Soon doctors and nurses rushed to the room but didn't let me in. All I could do now was cry. I tried not to but,I couldn't stop it.

   All the doctors left the room and walked down the hall. The long beeping noise was heard still. One doctor came up to me. "I'm,sorry." He said and went back into the room.

    I didn't believe it,I couldn't believe it. He was gone? No. No... I rushed into the room and ran over to him. I grabbed his hand. "T-Tweek no please don't go!!" I sobbed. "Tweek please wake up you can't leave me!!!"

    The same doctor came up from behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry,he's g-." He was cut off by the monitor beeping again. Both our eyes widened.

    He wasn't dead. He was still alive! "Oh my god...its like a miracle..." The doctor said. I felt Tweeks hand grip mine.

   I looked at the blonde and cried softly. Not that I was sad but the fact that I thought he was going to die. His eyes opened weakly. "C-Craig...?" He asked. "Oh my God Tweek." I cried and hugged him tightly.

Tweeks P.o.v

    He hugged me tightly and I hugged back weakly. "Craig loosen your grip a bit." I whispered. He was hugging me a bit to tight. "O-oh sorry." He said and loosened his grip. "Its fine." I smiled weakly.

      Tears ran down Craig's face but I wiped them away with my thumbs. "Its okay Craig...I'm here." I said softly yet weakly. Craig cried more. Known I ha e never seen him cry like this before.

     "I thought I was going to lose you." He sobbed. "You'll never loose me." I said softly and hugged him weakly but somehow tightly,he returning it instantly.

     All I remember was getting hit by a car...nothing else,but I still can hear the sirens,and when Craig told me he loved me. "I'm so glad your awake." He sniffled a bit. "I'm g-glad to." I replied.

    Craig was soon pulled outside in the hallway by the doctor. Soon enough he came back inside with a bottle of pills,a couple actually. "You have to take one of each everyday,well when you get out if the hospital." He said.

    I sighed. "Do y-you know when I get out?" I asked stuttering a bit. He nodded. "In two days..." He said. "But he also said I can spend that two days here." He added. I couldn't help bit smile. "Would you s-stay here with m-me?" I asked.

    He nodded. "Of course I would."

I cried writing this but then again my writing is cringe. Anyways hope you like this chapter and at least it's pretty long,I know not long enough bit whatever