Chapter 12

After a couple weeks later~~~
Craig's P.o.v

      Today was colder then the rest and surprisingly I'm not covered in blood like I usually am. I stayed at Tweeks for a bit but I knew I had to leave.

     I hesitantly opened the front door of my house. And there stood,my dad... I could already feel the pain,and yet he still hasn't touched me yet.

     He shut the door behind me and picked me up by the collar of my shirt. I tried to struggle out of his grip but he wouldn't let me go. After awhile of me struggling he hit me in the nose making me stop but I grabbed the hand that was picking me up.

     Blood dripped from my nose but I could care less about it. My main goal was getting out of his grip. He dropped me making me fall to the ground on my knees. I panted a bit until he grabbed me by the hair and went into the kitchen. He grabbed one if his empty alcohol bottles and started to smash it against my head. "A-Ah stop pl-please!!" I screamed blood dripping down my face.

     Soon enough he stabbed me I'm the stomach with the broken bottle and walked away. I was bleeding horribly bad but I couldn't move. I soon lost enough of blood to pass out.

Again sorry if this was short don't be mad plz. Oh and this story us about to come to an end..sadly