Chapter 7

Craig's P.o.v

I woke up around the afternoon. Tweek was still on my chest sleeping soundly yet peacefully.

Of course I didn't move. I didn't want to wake him. Soon enough he woke up on his own and blushed a light pink.

We stayed silent for awhile. Not a single word was spoke. The silence was a comfortable silence not an awkward silence. "Thanks Craig." The blonde said softly snuggling into me again. "For what?" I asked wrapping my arms around him.

He sighed. "For not leaving me..." He whispered. I pulled him closer and kissed his forehead. "I'd never leave you." I told him pushing some of his hair out of his face. He smiled weakly and hugged me tightly,which I returned hugging him back just as tight.

A few hours passed by without even realizing it. Time flies so fast soon enough we will be adults.

Silence fell in the room. The only thing that could be heard was the creaking of the house,which was..quit relaxing for some odd reason. I held Tweek close to me but some what protectivly. He had his arms around my stomach as I had mine wrapped around his waist.

I like having moments like this with Tweek. It's nice,because I know I won't be alone. I sighed softly and quietly. I still had bruises on my face but most of all,all over my body...I'm used to having bruises but I just can't get used to the pain.

I was broke out of my thoughts from Tweek kissing my cheek. I blushed a dark shade of red and he smiled warmly but weakly. I smiled and kissed his forehead in return. He blushed and smiled more.

"I love you..." He said softly. I smiled. "I love you to."

Again sorry if this was to short but here is a quick warning,next chapter is going to be depressing and sad,the type of things I'm good at writing about,anyways so get your blankets and tissues because next chapter will be longer but,depressing... Hope you enjoyed!!!