Chapter 11

A/n:Omg I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever!!!

Craig's P.o.v

    I sighed softly as I looked at the blonde male. Tears welled up in his eyes. "Wh-what if we told someone? L-l-like the police." He suggested but I shrugged. "Then my dad would be arrested." I told him. "Exactly." He replied but I shook my head. "He'd kill me,if he escaped there he would kill me and possibly you and I'm not risking that." I looked away.

    He hugged me and I hissed in pain but hugged him back. He quickly pulled away. "I-I'm sorry!!" I shook my head. "Its not your fault I just have glass on my stomach...and arms...and possibly different places." I sighed softly. He got up quickly an ran upstairs.

     After sometime he ran back downstairs. He had an first aid kit. "T-Take your s-shirt off." He said and blushed madly. "I-I m-mean s-s-so I can g-get the glass out!!" He added. I chuckled slightly at this and took of my jacket and shirt putting it on my lap. He grabbed tweezers and started to pull out the glass. I hissed at the pain it stung horribly.

    Soon enough he finished. I was bleeding but it wasn't that bad plus I'm used to seeing blood all over my body. He put bandages on my stomach and arms. He sighed and covered his face with his hands. "I'm so sorry this happened to you Craig." He said quietly. I removed his hands away from his face and kissed his forehead. "It's okay honey.."

Now I feel like an asshole for making this super short ugh.  Anyways I'll try to make next chapter longer