Beautiful stranger

So.. I entered in the class for my first lecture, which was English literature.

I sat at the back bench because I was too nervous and didn't want to be a center of attraction as a fresher so I decided to be out of people's sight, as much as possible.

This college had metric intermediate and degree courses together so most of the students were old and familiar to each other so they were chatting happily, while I was cautious and worried about my appearance.

I kept my silence when suddenly everyone went quite and there was a pin point silence.
I thought that the professor has arrived. I turned my gaze in that direction where everyone was looking and my mouth hung open, there was HIM !!

The stunning boy whom I met in the entry hall accidentally. No wonder that everyone was watching him in amazement, he was so graceful and handsome. His features were something that you could only see in pictures or in a modeling magazine. I had met him just a while ago but I also was amazed by his dream like beauty again.

He walked so gracefully, like a lion if I be specific. Everyone was staring but he didn't flinch for a second, he was totally at ease and comfortable.

Whoa, if I was in his place I would be melted by these many gazes.. It's so irritating to be center of attraction like that but he is so beautiful... no... he.. he is just like an angel! ...Stop!! What am I thinking!!

I shook my head to stop thinking about him in that way but that was not easy.

He stood near the first bench. There were two girls sitting on that bench. They were making space for him to sit. They smiled invitingly but suddenly he marched away from them.

He eyed every bench and then he came and sat next to me??

I was shocked that why he chose this bench that was far away from the professor?

Every single person in that class was watching him and when he sat next to me, there was a buzzing between girls.

May be he is also nervous and not showing it? I thought because he was also a new student and it was clear by everyone's reaction. They were amazed by his powerful and alluring presence.

He started reading the book, we had in course that was about popular writers in literature of English. I had read it completely in holidays for the preparation of further college study. He kept reading and girls were watching him while talking and giggling.

I sighed, no wonder that he chose to sit here, it's really disturbing if someone is going to watch you over and over continuously. There was no chance that this amazing god like guy was going to be affectionate about me. I was so ordinary and he was too perfect...
Behave yourself! What am I thinking..
I commanded myself and desperately dig into my book, trying hard not to look at the most beautiful creature next to me but my heart was not going to stop from misbehaving. It thudded rapidly, racing against my will ........

Please vote and comment if you liked it :)