An Unexpected rescue

I stood up, when two boys came to me. One of them was blonde haired, his face was boyish.
He seemed to have kind of easy and light personality and the second one's hair were brown, he wore glasses and seemed like a serious student, like me.

"Hey ! My name is Jordan and this is Carlos."
the blonde haired boy said.

"Hii! Myself Sarah."
I said nervously. Then Jordan started chattering, he seemed very cheerful and friendly. Carlos was silent all the time but seemed friendly to me. They walked with me for the next class because our subject period was same.
lecture was normal and I started to feel almost comfortable ,when the bell rang and I got to know that this was the last class for the day because our next subject, which was grammar and language's professor was on leave for three days. So after class I decided to go home.

With me, Jordon, Carlos, Hannah and Deanna also came towards the main gate. Hannah was a bubbly girl and Deana seemed so helpful .These were the people whom I could call my new friends now and this was such a relief for me but after all this time, a part of my mind was still thinking about Angelo. 
I tried so hard to deny it but he was in my mind all the time after our first interaction...

After reaching at the main gate, Jordon offered me a ride to home but I refused politely. I was alarmed to not to give any guy "that hint" so I started to walk alone.
My home was not too far, it was a 45 minutes walk to home I suppose.

I looked at the sky, it was so peaceful, the sun was setting. It was almost 4 pm or so but it was the rainy season here so sky was gloomy with heavy  and dark hidden storm.
I was enjoying the atmosphere when I realized that someone was following me. I turned and saw two men were watching me. They seemed dangerous.

I felt a chill running through my spine. I started walking fast but they also kept their pase.
What the hell they want? I thought to myself.
Afraid, I looked around but it was a quite highway, there was no one. Both sides were covered with grills, separating local areas.

I remembered, that I have to turn right at the end of that road but in hurry, I missed that and walked ahead.

I was so anxious and afraid, there was a long road ahead with some dark corners. I decided to walk as fast as I could so I could reach in city.

I had forgotten my phone at home, regretting I started to run because it was getting darker. They also started running and followed me. I tried to escape and turned left, but there was a dead end. They trapped me there. I stood there lost...when they started to walk near me.

"Hey ! What an appealing sight you are darling! Seems like you are lost."

one of them said, eyeing me with a dirty gleam in his eyes.

"Easy buddy! Let's taste her first."
the second one said licking his lips.
I was so shocked , what should I do? I thought ,Calm down you can't run away now, so fight them just kick their asses. Yes! I can do it!
I tried to collect myself and gripped my bag tightly. I was ready to smash it on their faces and then I planned to kick them where the sun doesn't shine. They were closer now. I was about to throw my bag when..

"Sarah!!"
I heard his voice..

I must be imagining things now. How foolish! I thought but the men were frozen  at their place .They were looking behind me so I turned and yes! He was there!
Angelo was there. Without any hesitation, I ran to him, clutching his arm, I clung to him. Relief washed over me. All the fear and worries were gone by the second of his appearance.

I looked at his face, in darkness he was gleaming somehow. It was like an aura, so dream like, so beautiful. But when I looked closely, I realized his face was flushed with anger.

He nearly growled at them saying,
"Go away or I will tear you both apart."

The stalkers seemed to be nervous now but the first one took a step further .

" It's you who should go pretty boy, we will take her, you wouldn't want to harm your beautiful face." he teased.

Angelo clenched his teeth and hid me behind him. His stance ready to attack.

"Nooooo! Don't." I tried to stop him, but he held his hand up and refused.

"They will pay for this. Stay away please!" His silky, calmed voice was somehow more dreadful than a threat.........

Please vote and comment if you liked it :)