Denial

His eyes widened in surprise when he heard my question, then he seemed alerted somehow and said warily.

"You must be imagining things, I have not done anything and no human can do anything like that...What are you talking about..just think clearly."

I was irritated. How could he lie so innocently? I snapped curtly,

"Don't say that, like I am not a child, okk! We both saw what you did."

His expression was guarded. Fuming in silence, he said,
"I don't know what you are talking about. You must be in shock."

"I am not in shock or imagining things and if I am, then let's go we can ask that man who got shot by his own bullet."

When I said this,he was silent for a moment. He looked at the man who was crying in pain. His golden gray eyes were pinned on him for a minute,then he looked at me.

"Fine if you want, you can ask him." He smiled innocently and I glared at him.

I was so done with his lying and mocking. I turned back and stopped a feet away from that stalker. I was still afraid of him so when I spoke my voice shook a little.

"Look, you will be fine. Ok!ambulance is coming just tell me one thing.. how you shot yourself?"

The stalker looked at me with hatred and cringed again with pain. I asked again then he whispered in a cold tone, struggling with pain,

"I just didn't realise that the f....g* gun was still in my pocket ,when I shot . It was a terrible mistake. Don't mock me you ........."
He was about to say something bad when he got kicked by Angelo in head and fell unconscious.

"Bloody idiot! Some people never understand their limit, damn it! And you! Miss saint lawyer! just come with me."
He reached and grabbed my arm, dragging me away from them . He stopped a little far away and checked his mobile again.

"Tell me your father's number." He commanded again. I was so tensed and irritated at the same time.

How is it possible? Why that man lied, I saw it happening.. the bullet was just inches away...I was sure that he somehow made the stalker lie but how ? Was any of this possible? I was so confused and startled when I saw him smiling innocently at me.

" You know what, I will find the truth someday." I said icily. He seemed troubled but acted normal.

"We will see, for now just give me the number." Angelo waited for my answer.
I was silent,
"Give me your father's number what are you thinking?" He urged, I was upset as I didn't want my dad to know any of this.

I have to stop him from informing my parents. If they get to know any of this, they will be worried. I can't let that happen. Thinking this I said timidly,

" Look,I don't have my dad's number. I forgot my mobile at home."

"Fabulous!! What a clever girl you are!"
He muttered furiously. I just shrugged my shoulders, he continued.
"What the heck you were thinking? This is a new city for you and you don't even know your way around very well, and here you are... being a fool and reckless all the time. How could you forget your mobile in the situation like this? Are you insane!!"
He was mumbling angrily and I had enough of it now.

"Enough! Okk! I know I did a mistake and I will remember next time, but you are talking like my grandfather! Take a break !" I said angrily.
He was being stubborn, lying to me and blaming me. All of this made me so angry. I still didn't dare to look at him. I knew his beauty will make me crazy again. So I just turned my back on him and started walking away. But I could not get away, he grabbed my jacket and pulled me back. It was a swift action. Before I could realize, I was caged between his arms. He whispered angrily,

"Where do you think you are going alone ."

"Home, of course."
I answered, looking down from his gleaming, beautiful eyes.

"In that case, I am also coming. Just wait till the things gets sorted out please!" He almost pleaded with a dark tone in his silky voice.

I was unable do deny, how unfair! He was so mean! Using his charm like that......

Please vote and comment if you liked it thank you for reading :)