An awkward introduction

So I tried to concentrate on my book but I was so aware that he was just inches away from me.

I tried to control my thoughts that was bothering me.
After some time,our professor whose name was Mr. Bernard, came in the class. Students greeted him and he smiled.
He seemed nice and a gentle teacher by attitude so I sighed in relief that my first lecture was not going to be too strict or forced one.
He started to take attendance after three names, he called "Angelo bliss." and the beautiful boy, who sat next to me stood up.

" Yes, Sir! "
He answered politely. Mr. Bernard looked at him and smiled kindly saying,
" Oh, so you are the new student from France."
"That's me." he nodded.

Hmmmm, Angelo... he has the perfect name that suits him completely!... Oh, come on! Not again!! I fumed at my tangled thoughts.

" I heard that you were the top position holder back there. Our vice Chancellor is quite impressed with your education record. I am relying on you that you will keep your extra ordinary records in study here too, good luck!" He said gently.
Hearing this, the boy whose name now I knew was Angelo, smiled crookedly and my eyes widened with surprise.
He was so beautiful but when he smiled, flashing his perfect pearly white teeth... there was something different, it was like the room was lightened up by his smile....His perfection became dangerously heart throbbing and breaking...

" Thank you so much professor! I will try my best."
He said and sat down, then I blinked several times. He was not smiling now so I came to my senses again. I was so ashamed by this reaction of me but when I looked at others...I realized that I was not the only one who acted like this way. Some of them were gazing at him with a surprised look on face.

I wonder why this is happening is he a hypnotic or something..  I thought foolishly and hung my head.

I tried hard to not to stare at him like a lunatic again, I tried to concentrate on names to answer for my attendance.
Finally I heard my name.

"Sarah Sweden"
"Present sir! " I answered timidly and stood up.
Mr. Bernard turned his gaze at me and with a gentle smile he asked,
" And you are the new student from Washington right!"
"yes sir !" my voice trembled with nervousness.
"Your education record is quite impressive dear! I wish you a bright future, welcome in our college." He said kindly.
He seemed to understand my nervousness and didn't ask anymore questions about myself.
I sat and felt that some boys were staring at me. I looked away, turning red when I realized that Angelo was also looking at me, for some reason his face seemed so concentrated on something.

Our eyes met and I could see his eyes so clearly now. His eyes were so deep and had a goldish grey colour, so beautiful and calming.
Something was weird about his eyes... I didn't understand that but his eyes were hypnotic and somehow I was locked in his eyes when he suddenly looked away and I was able to think clearly again.

Rest of the lecture went normal. I covered my face with a hand nervously from his side to escape from his irresistible charm. Finally class ended and when the bell rang he stood up and left quickly.

I sighed again, this was somehow disturbing to see him go but then I looked at my time table. My next lecture was ancient history and the class was at 2nd floor so I gathered my things and prepared to go for it............

If you liked it then please vote and comment, thank you :)