Chapter 14.

First the art room. Once we got in, she walked in timidly, and admired all of my art. She was really interested in a picture, of the tattoo that is on my chest of the angel, trapped by a handcuff on her ankle. "I love this. Did you design it?" She asks. She turns around and waits for my response. I take my leather jacket off, and then my top. She looks confused, and looks down at her feet.

"I made it one day when I felt like i was going to burst with so many emotions. I basically wroe what i felt like, and I got it as a tattoo, near my heart. look." She looks up, and sees my tattoo. She slowly walks closer to it, and crazes her fingertips over it. "It's beautiful, but in a sad way. Why do you feel like a trapped angel?"

I think for a minute then reply. "Well, I'm definitely not an angel anymore, but I'm sure the sweet, innocent girl is still inside me somewhere." She chuckles at this, with me.

"When I was bullied, I felt like I couldn't escape and then after I while, I started to believe what they were saying. This caused me to stop eating, making me ill, which made me nearly die. I also started to cut. The scars are covered by my sleeve tattoos, which cover all of my arms." Rose, hugs me when i say this, as I silently let the tears fall down my face.

"People think that I got the tattoos, to help make me look like a badass, but I only got them to hide my true self. Everyone thinks that my life is perfect, and that i turned like this for the attention, but only our family, know the real truth."

After a few minutes, i stop crying, and I gently let go of Rose. She carries on looking at all of my art. "You're really good at art. When you said that it was your hobby, i never thought that you would be this good." She said to me, mesmerised. I sigh. "Thanks. I guess I do it because it helps me bring all of my emotions out, because it is hard for me to talk about my past with anyone. Well, except you. For some reason, I find it really easy to talk to you about anything."

"Really?" She asks shocked. I chuckle at this. "Yeh, I haven't talked to anyone about my past fro the past year ad a half. I kind of just shut of, and acted like a cold hearted bitch to everyone except the family." I put my top back on, and watch as Rose looks at all of the paintings, sketches, detailed drawings, and my paint splattered wall.

After about 10 minutes of Rose looking at all of my art, and seeing the funny looks, of confusion, admiration, love, dislike, like, and my most favourite, understanding.

I take her to my Writing room, and she once again insects all of my things. I quickly go to the bathroom while she looks at the writing room.

When I get back, i see her reading one of my books that i wrote. I quickly run up to her, and try to grab it. She quickly moves away from me, and hides the book behind her back. I continue trying to get it, but give up after a few failed attempts.

"Please Rose. I haven't let anyone read any of the things i write ..." I got interrupted, by Rose, asking, "Wait, YOU wrote THIS?" The shocked expression, makes me think that it is really bad. She must have seen my face because she quickly says, "No, this is great. I just thought that it was a professional book by how good it was. Did you seriously think of this all on your own and write it?"

I nod my head, and she continues, "Can I read this please? I've only read 5 pages, but i already addicted. I think about it for a few minutes. I've never let anyone read any of my things, in case they are bad. "Please." She begs. "Okay. Only once though." She squeals, and runs to hug me.

I except the hug, and chuckle. She got more happy to read my book then to get a new care (The black Porsche).

I show her all of the other rooms, then show her to her bedroom and her walk in wardrobe.

"Oh, by the way, i normally shower at night, so you will have the bathroom in the morning, all to yourself." I nod, and then get her some clothes to sleep in. She thanks me, and then i tell her to come to my room at 7, so that she can get some clothes for school.

She nods her head, thanks me again, and then walks in her room to get changed and got to sleep. I do the same, and check the time to see that it is 11.47pm.

I guess i should get to sleep now then? I get changed, brush my teeth, and then hop into bed.

---

Beep, Beep, Beep.

I wake up because of my alarm. I check the time, and see that it is 6.40. I quickly, jump up and go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower, washing ym body with strawberry scented body wash, and then my hair, with chocolate scented shampoo and conditioner.

I quickly shave, and then hop out. I dry my body and then brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom, with my white, fluffy towel wrapped around my body. I go to my draw, and take out a matching pair of black lace underwear and bra.

Once they are on, I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I shout. The door opens slowly and i see Rose walking in. She looks at me, or should i say, all of my tattoos.

"Fuck! When you said you have a lot of tattoos, I didn't think you meant that many." I chuckle at this, and then point to the door of my walk in wardrobe. "The walk in wardrobe is there. Pick anything you want. Oh, and get a leather jacket. I want us to look badass together.

1057 words.