Chapter 16.

IN ART

---

Me and Rose were 5 minutes late, because I had to put my helmet in my locker. I slammed the door open, and walked in. Once again, everyone's eyes were on me and rose. "Hello, you must be my new student, it's nice to meet you. My name is Mrs Bentley" The teacher said, giving me a wide smile. I smiled back, and said, "Yes I am. Sorry I'm late, my sister, Rose, was helping me find my way here as she is in this class too." She looked shocked for a minute, as well as everyone else.

"Rose is your sister?" Mrs Bentley asked. I chuckled, and grabbed Rose by the shoulders to put her besides me. "Can't you tell? We are triplets, along with my brother, Max." Rose blushes, and then quickly moves into her seat at the back, next to I'm guessing is her friend, because they immediately start to talk. "Oh, okay. Would you mind introducing yourself, and answering a few questions the class might have?" She asks me. "Sure."

I walk into the front of everyone, and say,

"My name is Isabella Katie Heart, but I like to get called Izzy. I am 17, I own 14 motorcycles, 5 Lamborghinis, 6 porches, 4 mustangs, 2 trucks, 3 land rovers and 8 sports cars. so, in total, i have 28 cars and 14 motorcycles. I am rich. Max, and rose are my triplets. I also have a younger brother called Jay, who is 15. I know karate, ti quon do, boxing, and street fighting. Oh, and i can break any bone in the body, and i know all pressure spots. Any questions?"

"Are you single?" - "yes."

"How many tattoos do you have?" - "Over 30."

"How is Rose your sister?" - "We were born together, duh!"

"Why'd you hurt Celine and another chick?" - "They started it, so..."

"Are you a virgin?" - "Aha. No way!"

"Are you a lesbian?" - "No, I am bisexual."

"What's your favourite tattoo?" - The werewolf on my back, wait 1 minute."

I quickly took my leather jacket off, and then pulled my top up from the back, to show everyone my werewolf tattoo, which fits the full of my back.

After that, a few guys whistled and said turn around. So, to hock them all, i turned around, and watched as they gulped and turned red. I winked at them, then chuckled and put my top down.

"I have a question." The teacher said. "Go ahead." I replied. "Do you design any of your tattoos, or just pick them from a book." "Ermm, i kind of designed all of them." "Oh, great. Are you good at art then?" She asked excited.

"I wouldn't say..." I was interrupted by Rose shouting, "Wait! Don't be modest Izzy. She has a full room, full of her paintings and sketches. I've actually got a few photos of her art room." Rose said. "Is It okay if i show the class them Isabella?" The teacher asked.

I gulped, and then nodded my head weakly. Rose squeals excitedly, and then hooks her phone onto the large screen on the wall.

The teacher sits at her seat, and looks at the laptop, while all of the class look at the large screen on the wall. After the first photo is shown, everyone gasps, and then, the teacher looks up at me, with a shocked look and admiration. "You done these?" She asks as she clicks the next photo, and then the others, slowly.

I hesitantly say yes. When she has looked at them all, she stands up slowly, and then asks, if she can save these photos. I was confused but agreed anyway.

"Isabella. These are truly fabulous. I can't even do art as good as you, and I am the teacher. They are so inspirational and experienced. I can see the emotion and feelings you have put into the paintings and sketches, which i have never seen before. There is a wall, in the hall, which has been asked to be painted and designed. I was meant to do it, but you would be way better. Would you please do the school an honour of designing it and painting it?"

"Ermm, Sure. I would love to." She makes the biggest smile i have ever seen and then, told me to sit next to Rose, and that i would get the information for the wall tomorrow.

---

The rest of the lessons were uneventful, and so was break and lunch. Before I know it, school was over, and me and Rose were on our way to the mall, so she could buy new clothes for her walk in wardrobe.

---

We both brought our own cars to the mall, because neither of us wanted to leave our cars at school, and we would properly need both of the spaces in the car for all of the clothes we were getting for Rose.

Once we parked, next to each other, we hoped out and made our way to our favourite stores. Oh, did I tell you that Rose has brought her best friends with us. Her names Brianna, but everyone calls her Bri.

---

We have been shopping for about 3 hours.

I had to call some servants from the house, to come and follow us and to carry all of the clothes, as we couldn't hold them all. So far, Rose has got:

15 halter neck shirts.

10 crop tops

15 tank tops

2 leather jackets

5 denim jackets

2 fluffy jackets

20 jeans

10 shorts

15 skirts

30 dresses

10 Nike shoes

10 superstars

20 heels

10 leggings

5 belts

10 matching underwear sets

5 lace underwear sets

15 hoodies

15 jumpers

5 flip flops

10 snap back caps

and a few more things.

---

After we had shopped for all of that, we went and put them into both of our cars. We told the servants to go back to the mansion, while we went back in the mall, just to hang out.

1015 words.