Chapter 6.

After a few minutes of us all crying and hugging each other, we break apart. Max turns to our mother, and say, "Why?" She chokes back a sob, and walk up to us slowly. "Me and your father could not handle 3 kids at the same time, and we thought we were only going to have twins, so we put one of the girls up for adoption. We were going to tel you when you both turned 18, because then, we could find rose, and be a family again. I'm sorry i didn't tell you both sooner, but i didn't want to loose my babies." she says crying so hard at the end.

My brother goes and hugs her, while i just stand there and look blankly at the wall. i dont know what to do anymore. should i forgive her? it might take time, but i guess I could. great. ive jsut realised that everyone who had gym, just witnessed all of this. looks like me, max and rose going to be the talk of the school for a very long time. I'm meant to be the badass new girl, and ive just cried for the first time in years.

I break out of my train of thoughts, and look around. My mom has stopped crying, and is looking at me with hope in her eyes. Rose, is besides my mom, and so is max. everyone else is quiet and looking at me, unsure of what i am going to do. fuck! I don't even know what I'm going to do.

I take of my barrier which stops any emotion from showing in my eyes. My mother gasps, when she sees me do this, because i have not done it since i moved from here because of the bullying. I'm sure, my eyes are saying multiple things at the same time.

Hate, love, happiness, betrayal, confusion, hurt, pain, excited, guilty, shame, tired, and anxious.

I slowly walk up to my mam, and stand in front of her, just looking at her eyes, white change from guilt and sorrow to pain and regret. I can tel by her eyes, that she is sincere and regrets what she done, aso I hugs her as tight as I can, and cry into her shoudler, while mumbling "i love you" and "sorry" over and over again.

After 5 minutes of crying on eachother shoulders, we seperate, and i walk over to rose. I look at her, realise that we look exactly alike, except, i have boy ish hair, while she has long hair, that reaches to the middle of her back. she looks scared and confused of what i am doing.

"Hey sis." i whisper, In a tired voice. she starts to cry, and then we hug, I make a motion for max and mam to join and we have a family hug. we break up because of the bell. everyone begins to move, and get changed for the next periods. its break now.

---

We all decided that we would talk about this when we get home, and for me to pick up rose, and bring her too. We all got Rose's number, and gave her ours. She had a bad phone, so I'm guessing she is going to be shocked that we are rich. i guess she is going to be rich now. aha.

---

"Weird question, Can you drive?" i ask rose. "Yeh, got my licence a couple weeks ago, why?" she replies. "No reason. whats your favourite car?" I ask genuinely interested. "it would have to be a black Porsche, ive always wanted one, but I'm never gonna be able to get one, so it doesnt matter. you?" she says sadly. "I dont really care. I like Lamborghinis and porches though."

I'm going to get her a black Porsche, to say welcome to the family, and sorry for missing out on everything. In fact, I already own black Porsche, which i havent even drove yet. yes, i will give her it tonight, after we finish school. aha.

--- period 3 ---

so, it is period 3, which is English literature. me, rose and max are in this lesson. We were already 10 minutes late. we finally got there, and i push the door open. Everyones attention is on us, and im smirking. gone is the crying nerd, back, is the badass chick.

"Why are you late?" the teacher ask with a hint of anger. i sigh. "Look asshole, I cannot be bothered with a dickhead for a teacher in a lesson that i actually like, so could you shut up and actually teach then wine about your 2 new students, and the student who showed us around. please." I say in a bitchy tone, and i bat my eyelashes at the end part. aha. His face turned red in anger.

"Go to the principles NOW" he screams at me. "Oh, you mean my uncle. aha." He looks confused, so I take my phone out and call him. he picks up after the 2nd ring. I put him on speaker then talk.

uncle - "hello Izzy, shouldn't you be in lesson."

Me - "Yeh, i am, but this dickhead teacher is telling me to come to your office, can you tell him to leave me alone and teach please uncle tom?"

Uncle - "What teacher is it pumpkin?"

me - "Mr Langhorn."

Uncle - "Oh, yeh. Hes always a dickhead to new students. Put me on speacker pumpkin and i will work it out for ya."

Me - "oh, your already on uncle. aha."

Uncle - "Oh, oops. Mr Langhorn, dont mess with my neice or your fired. now ive got to go, I have a job to do as your boss."

Me - "Aha! Your the boss uncle tom. Bye."

Uncle - "Bye pumpkin. Have fun with the rest of your day. Phone me again if you need me."

Me - "BYE!"

I look around and see that everyone is looking at me with amused faces, and Mr Langhorn is pissed off soo much. "You little..." me starts, but i interrupt. "now now, Mr Langhorn. we wouldn't want you to get fired would we? now shut up and start the lesson. You have already missed half of the lesson. good boy." i say teasingly.

i look behind, and see that max is smirking at me, and rose, has a stunned and confused look. aha. i start to walk and motion them to follow. We walk to the back of class, and sit down.

1096 words.