Chapter 5

As soon as I walk into the house I'm hit with the putrid smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke.

"Oh my god" I cover my nose and squint my eyes.

Steve smiles at me and nudges my shoulder with his "You get used to it after a while" he says, I glance at him and let out a laugh "I don't know whether that's good or bad" I say.

"Possibly both" he grins, he notices a couple of his friends in the corner, "hey, Kris is over there by the bar. Are you find with talking to her for a bit?" he asks, I look over at her to see her taking shots with Dallas Winston.

I shrug my shoulders, "Sure, see you in a few?" I question, Steve smiles and nods then walks over to his buds who automatically offer him a beer.

I walk over to Dallas and Kristen who smile at me.

"Hey, here" she hands me a shot glass filled with a brown liquid, "bottoms up" she smiles.

She quickly downs all of her drink so I follow suit reluctantly, the liquid burns my throat as it goes down but in all honesty, it's very soothing to me.

"Woah, what is this stuff?" I ask, "Tequila, it's one of my favorites," Kristen says before she hands me another one.

I down that and make a face as it burns even more, "I didn't even know you drank" I admit to her out loud, Kristen shrugs.

"I'm only allowed to do it when Dally's around" she admits, Dally winks at me "And that's because I know how to have fun," he says.

"I'm gonna buy you a REAL drink," he says, he grabs the bartender and tells him his order, he comes back with a glass filled to the top with another brown liquid and ice.

I hold it up to my mouth and smell it, it smells horrible.

"May I ask what it is?" I question, Dally grins and shakes his head "Nope, just drink and tell me what you think" he says.

I look at the drink he gave me then I down it within a couple of seconds.

I set it down on the bar and shake my head, I'm starting to get slightly dizzy, I think the alcohol is starting to hit me.

"Damn, Sophia, that was straight up whiskey, you weren't supposed to drink it all in one gulp," Dallas says as he sips on his own drink.

I giggle and let out a hiccup "Oh" I laugh "whoops, this is fun though, give me more" I say.

Dallas grins at me, "The chance to get THE Sophia Pittman, the perfect little angel shitfaced? Hell yeah, I'll buy you all the drinks you want" he says.

"Dallas wait-" Kristen starts to say but I cut her off, "I told myself that I was gonna let loose and have fun, and I am," I tell her, she bites her lip clearly deep in thought but then throws her hands up.

"Oh what the hell, I'll chip in too," she says, she throws down a twenty dollar bill which gives us twenty shots.

Kristen and I down four within a couple of seconds, but after my fourth shot, I have to stop.

"That is soooo much alcohol" I giggle, "so much that you're actually attractive Dallas Winston," I say making both Kristen and I laugh, a little too hard for a joke that wasn't very funny.

"So that means you'll sleep with me?" he asks me, "She will not" I hear from behind me.

I turn around and see Steve glaring at Dallas, "You got her drunk? I've been gone for what, 15 minutes?" I laugh and grab onto his arm.

"I got drunk, no one can get you drunk silly" I laugh, Dallas grins at me.

"Tell me you're not enjoying this?" he asks Steve, Steve automatically shakes his head no.